Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
Hey there

Whats everyones thoughts on the Alpha tank?

Ive been using it for three weeks and think it has been great...ive been using it at 70-75w and flavours as been on point. Cloud production and flavour is great, and the coil is still going strong.

If you are using another Mesh tank advise what your preference is

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I've only used one mesh tank, the Freemax mesh pro so I have no other frame of reference to offer guidance. I do know that the Freemax coils are far superior to any drop in coil I ever tried before and holds its own with rebuildables. From reviews and posts here it seems that most of the mesh drop in coil offerings perform quite well. I have heard some less than rave reviews on Smok's mesh offerings, but no personal experience to support or refute that.

Reactions: Vapin'Bolt

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I finally got around to trying my new Alpha.

Using .2 ohm coil with one of my ADV liquids, on just started second tank, so far a little meh compared to Freemax Mesh Pro but to be fair the .2 ohm GV coil is a single coil and in the Mesh Pro I use their double and triple coils. Flavor is there but nowhere near as tasty in the Freemax.

Comparing it to the Vaporesso Mesh the Alpha flavor is a little understated.

Going to run another 20ml or so through this coil then I will try the .4 ohm dual coil.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
I've only used one mesh tank, the Freemax mesh pro so I have no other frame of reference to offer guidance. I do know that the Freemax coils are far superior to any drop in coil I ever tried before and holds its own with rebuildables. From reviews and posts here it seems that most of the mesh drop in coil offerings perform quite well. I have heard some less than rave reviews on Smok's mesh offerings, but no personal experience to support or refute that.

Got to say ive been using the Freemax Recently and im impressed

The alpha is a really good tank and the stock coils are great last an age. Ive eventook the coil out to examine and see how clean it is and it looks good still after long usage at 75w

Reactions: Eskie

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
I finally got around to trying my new Alpha.

Using .2 ohm coil with one of my ADV liquids, on just started second tank, so far a little meh compared to Freemax Mesh Pro but to be fair the .2 ohm GV coil is a single coil and in the Mesh Pro I use their double and triple coils. Flavor is there but nowhere near as tasty in the Freemax.

Comparing it to the Vaporesso Mesh the Alpha flavor is a little understated.

Going to run another 20ml or so through this coil then I will try the .4 ohm dual coil.

Sounds good

Let me know how the .4 works seems to be an option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread