Alternative Atomo top pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

etchie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Winter Springs, FL, USA
I have an Atomo clone and I love it, but with the shorter atomizers, I have to get pliers to make contact with it. After doing this so many times the contact for the battery is a little crooked, though it still hits just fine. Anyway, my aim is to find a replacement that will just make it so if I want to change out the atomizer it's not going to turn into a big deal that requires a tool. No matter what the material the replacement is, it won't really matter. If I had a copper contact or something, that might be a different story but the contacts are brass.

I also thought maybe someone had found upgraded pins that were actually for the Atomo that worked well. I just can't help but think there's another mod out there that has the same setup that would work with the Atomo's top cap. If there's anyone that doesn't have an Atomo but thinks they may be able to help, keep in mind that this has a two part system to it. There's the screw that goes into the top cap to make contact with the atomizer (that's the part that needs to be longer), but then that pin has a flat bottom with a hole in order for the pin that makes contact with the battery to screw into in order to make battery adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread