Status
Not open for further replies.

rtrain99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
The 808 state
Couple months ago I bought me and my wife a pair of SB's (silver vein and pink). Suckers are rock solid. About a week and a half ago, I wanted to try the Omega. Non were available on the classys so I saw an Alpha (black). Freaking thing was so good I got another one (chrome).A day later bought another one (silver vein).Well kinda got away from the Omega thing and thought to myself I have a Megalodon I have not used in a while so I finally traded for the Omega. Man someone stop me. All pvs hit consistantly and who a vv when this thing is a solid performer at any voltage(because most of us have several types of batteries laying around anyway) . Still looking for a Candy Apple Red color (hint hint wink wink). But the time that happens I'll probably have most of the current lineup. Next stop BB. Sounds like I definitly have the Altsmoke bug. The only thing stopping me right now is I put a spending freeze on myself for the month. Wish had unlimited funds to get one every week (3 in a week is a bit overboard). Actually my wife thinks so...... I don't. Gotta save my milk money.

Last edited:

rtrain99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
The 808 state
I have 2 SB's...silver vein and chrome. Just love them. Get yourself some 4.8V batteries and a charger...you'll thank me for it later after you try them out. I'm currently waiting for the purple to go up for sale to get another one. Oh..3 in a week is a bit overboard?...NOT!

Already have them when I bought the SB's and yes I know what it's all about. These things are just solid with any battery combo. As for the Alphas, perfect for going out.3.7 w/ lr anything is just awesome. Would eventually want to see red as much as you want to see purple.

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
Every PV I own, save one, is from AltSmoke. I bought a VV BoxMod from Madvapes a while back, and while it was cool...it's sitting in my hardware case, with my eGo-T and my Yeti-Passthru. Reason? I bought an Alpha, and it's busy rocking my world.

I try to recommend AltSmoke to everyone that I see. I think that a SB is next on my list, but I'm crossing my fingers that Chad's busy rigging up a PV that runs on a car battery....or a VV SB. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread