AltSmoke Silver Bullet/Omega/BB/Alpha Stock Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Thanks for that. The only reason I ask is, on the site at the silver bullet it says electrical switch rated 200,000 and mechanical switch rated at 1,000,000. I figured they were referring to just the SB.
They all are mechanical, they are just connected via solder and wire.
The Omega iss a completely mechanical device, no solder or wires.

queerchameleon

Verified Member
May 20, 2012
ohio
Silver Vein going to be in stock soon ? Also do the extenders for the kick only come in chrome or are you going to carry them to match all body colors for the silver bullet? If it only comes in chrome do you happen to have a pic of what it would look like on a silver vein bullet ? Is there an extender coming for the Omega for the kick ?

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Silver Vein going to be in stock soon ? Also do the extenders for the kick only come in chrome or are you going to carry them to match all body colors for the silver bullet? If it only comes in chrome do you happen to have a pic of what it would look like on a silver vein bullet ? Is there an extender coming for the Omega for the kick ?

I hope to have it back in stock later this week. I was down a couple of weeks due to moving. Painting and all that fun stuff. I think I would prefer to be beat in the head than to move :(. I currently only have chrome sleeve available for the SB/kick. I am not sure when I will make sleeves for the Omega. Sorry for the SB being out of stock, I will catch it back up in the next couple of weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread