Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Ok, so I'm a cheap nOOb with just 2 Evods who was smoking Menthol Light ciggies. Naturally, I figured a good menthol would be a good first juice and luckily with some effort stumbled on Halo Menthol Ice. I've gotten a few more juices but for the first 3 weeks I always had a tank of MI loaded. Until this week when a ITCV order came in and I had both tanks loaded with their stuff. (Non-menthol)

After 4 days or so, I think I noticed my taste buds kind of petering out.

And, after 4 days, I was kind of ready for a break from Melon Blast.

So back on goes a tank of MI. Huffed on it for an hour or so and stuck the CinaGramCus back on,

WOOO! The taste on the CGC Really picked back up.

I'm thinking cheap me may spring for a 3rd tank just to keep it filled with MI, even if it's Not one I'm
really vaping on at the time.

A Vape palate cleanser if you will.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: Puff2K

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I find menthol juices taste amazing, but sadly, only for a few puffs before it gets intolerable. And this is why I have like 7 tanks now, so if I really wanted to I can rotate that many flavors at the same time. But sadly, that's not very cost efficient so I usually only rotate three at a time. lol. Maybe when I win the lottery.

Reactions: caroloto

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Anyone want my Halo HX3? LOL! I was a menthol smoker and was really hoping this one would help me get over my never-ending vape tongue, but I absolutely hate it. I want a nice full tobacco with a kick of menthol now and I don't know where to begin.

Back when I started vaping, I adored (believe it or not) VaporRenu's Marlboro with an added menthol shot. I thought that it was fantastic, then I started going on crazy eliquid buying binges from way too many vendors that I read about here and have way too much juice that I need to try and I can't taste anything lately. Perhaps I should revisit my old menthol love from a vendor that no one here ever talks/cares about. LOL! :shock:

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Reactions: DebbieNY

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Menthol, mint, and cinnamon flavors are good for a case of vaper's tongue.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, but I got lost (and over stocked) in the flavor-fest of custards, caramels, etc. Tried a few fruit/menthol & fruit/mint combos and they're not doing it for me. Added a few juices to a Mt. Baker Vapor order to give 'em a spin and ordered their Artic Heat (combo of mint and cinnamon) and it is quite surprisingly good, but I think I'll get an extra flavor shot next time, because I wanted more of a flavor kick.

Reactions: Puff2K

daveyp

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2013
BUFFALO
peppermints/candy canes are my daily vape. easily 6ml a day in my subohms. recently discovered i like citrus, so i have a tank filled with orange/ecto-cooler mix now too but only run through 0-3ml. nothing beats the minty fresh aftertaste you get though, always have extra bottles of pure menthol and peppermint oil to "fix" premades or make my own

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I've been getting more into menthol lately- or the idea of it, but I can't find a good one that I like. Peppermint is always too strong. I seem to like the ones that heather's heavenly puts in themselves when you ask for it, but the one they sell alone is spearmint...and it turns out I'm not liking that as much either; I don't think it's the same.

Can anyone suggest a neutral menthol flavor that you can get just to add to juices that gives the hit but doesn't have a flavor? Possibly a dumb question...and sorry to get off topic, but I've been wondering this for awhile now.

Last edited:

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Can anyone suggest a neutral menthol flavor that you can get just to add to juices that gives the hit but doesn't have a flavor? Possibly a dumb question...and sorry to get off topic, but I've been wondering this for awhile now.

NiteLiteVapors sells concentrated menthol additive drops, in 10 and 30 mL sizes. I'm sure there are other options out there, but it's the only one I've come across so far that fits your bill. I haven't used this product, but I like their juices.

Reactions: drysprocket

daveyp

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2013
BUFFALO
I've been getting more into menthol lately- or the idea of it, but I can't find a good one that I like. Peppermint is always too song. I seem to like the ones that heather's heavenly puts in themselves when you ask for it, but the one they sell alone is spearmint...and it turns out I'm not liking that as much either; I don't think it's the same.

You could buy pure menthol by itself, and add it to unflavored. I use about 20ish drops per 30ml bottle for a medium/high strength, you can start with about 8-10 for a more mild effect. Or 3-4 drops of organic peppermint oil.

Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread