Bleepin' amazing.

AEjkblAl.jpg

zmauls

Madman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
New Jersey
hey ZM.. I have some nice widebore DT's on the way, its only taken FT 11days to package my goodies lol...is your DT from fasttech? I'm sure I saw some like your's

btw door looks cool

Negative my brother. Ebay is the culprit. Though there may have been a middle man... I stopped ordering from FT when my girlfriend had to wait almost 3 months for a Vamo. By the time it arrived, she had already moved on to mechs and RBAs.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
Negative my brother. Ebay is the culprit. Though there may have been a middle man... I stopped ordering from FT when my girlfriend had to wait almost 3 months for a Vamo. By the time it arrived, she had already moved on to mechs and RBAs.

Really!... wow they really are Fast lol... I woulda thought that parcels from them to your side of the world would have been pretty quick, I think the last parcel I had was a month or month and a half...I don't mind waiting until ive ordered something then I want it now :D

here.. whats your reo colour called ? Ive seen superx with his a lot aswell.. that colour has grown on me, is it silver vien or something like that

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I'm sorry, but to be really cool you need to be vaping on that while driving your ZR1 Corvette down Sunset Blvd. with a supermodel sitting next to you in a G-string.

But you are getting warm....

Damn, all this time I thought I was straight ballin' when I'm rollin thru the subdivision with mine in my golf cart with one or all of my kids up here in bumfuktegypt.

Reality just set in (thanks for the gumball Mickey). I'll never be cool :)

UiFtAdO.jpg

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Damn, all this time I thought I was straight ballin' when I'm rollin thru the subdivision with mine in my golf cart with one or all of my kids up here in bumfuktegypt.

Reality just set in (thanks for the gumball Mickey). I'll never be cool :)

UiFtAdO.jpg

LOL, where you live isn't bumfuktegypt... I've actually been there before, it's called the military side of the Cairo airport LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread