Am i doing something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iori276

Jul 6, 2009
Aiken, SC
Alright got my 510 from innovapor ( AWESOME GUYS AND AWESOME SERVICE!!!!) it came with ecopure... not very fond of it, marshmellowy......and didnt crave my urges.... even their max... alright so i ordered some from ecigsmokestore.com and WOW, dawn can make your tastebuds go wild, i will post a reveiw on her customer support and liquid Purely amazing. I got the highest she had at 26 at the time. Its better at my craving urges but still feeling it. I emailed her about going to 36 or 48 but im worried i might be doing something wrong. all over the place the low medium high and max are all below 30 or below. Ok whatever thats them. Any reason why me and my wife might not being getting the nic we are craving?

Both using 510's new batts, new attys, and we are both are direct dripping.

i mean i can huff on this thing all day and not feel the urge but in the morning after i eat after my shower and at night i just get the strongest urges, and im going through so much juice from vaping all day its not economical.... im going to boost up the ammount not sure which i should get 36/48 any ideas? and also am i doing somethign wrong that 26 doesnt cut my nic urges ( mine are small compared to hers she goes crazy ) both are/were newport smokers, we have cut back alot but i want us completly off analogs. want a healthier life style. thanks for the hopeful replies if ANY of this makes since. Since ive started vaping and asking questions ive found nothing but greatness. If only everything in life had people and companies like this. every supplier was top notch and every forum user ive encountered has been top-notch im greateful i found this site!!!!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Some members have stated that they use 24 or even 18 during the bulk of the day but when they have the really strong urges, they switch to 36mg nic strength. I use 24mg but what really made the difference was switching to one of the premiere devices. Not that there is anything wrong with the 510. But the 510 battery is 3.7 volts whereas the Prodigy and the GG are 5 and 6 volt batteries. They provide a much bigger "kick" and hit than any other PV I have tried and the same has been reported by most others, also. This is what really calmed my urges.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
I think there is stuff in analogs that's addictive besides nic. I can't put away my cigs yet. Granted, I'm down quite a lot, and I've had all sorts of problems with using my 510 (Murphy's Law strikes again + an inept newby syndrome), but still... A couple of days that I've been able to use my 510 without problems, I still had horrible cravings.

Using *much* stronger juice when a craving strikes does help. I normally vape somewhere around 10 mg, but when a craving strikes I grab 25 mg. If nothing else, it makes me somewhat dizzy and I forget about cravings... :D But there are times still when I *have* to have a cig. It's a process. Some can quit immediately, some can't, apparently.

Good luck,
Briar.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Well 510's are great we love them batt life is kinda gah but does great on vapor and all, going to try the whistle tips sometime but mainly worried about the nic but thanks, when i get the money to experiment and try i will DEFF try a higher volted one. thats no lie :)

This is 'd'uh' common sense but the way I broke the habit, just seeing if it was possible, was that when I got the urge I'd first take three good hits off the 510 and then if I wanted one, I'd smoke. I did that for a week and never had a cigarette. Once the nicotine hit the bloodstream I was good. Might not work for you but worth a try. Hit the ecig first, then the cig if needed.

I smoked close to three packs a day and I still reach for my pocket but not as often. Oh that's another thing - I kept the cigarettes out of reach. I didn't 'hide' them. I really never intended to quit. I loved smoking. But.. haven't had one going on 7 weeks now. And that morning urge (the strongest for me) for tobacco is a thing of the past.

I'll add that I have 6, 12, 16, 18 and 20mg juice. I average vape 12-16mg.

Last edited:

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
yup, 2 packs a day if i was sitting in front of my computer , gambling at inter-net poker sites, i started with a 901 kit, extra atomizers , extra battery's, 24, mg juice menthol. i knew the first day 24 was not getting it done, ordered extra battery's and atomizers & 36 menthol from 2 other different suppliers, was doing good with that then decided i was tired of switching out battery every hour or so. since i had 901 attomizers and stuff i ordered a 901 mod can have 5 or 6 volt prodigy, and got some 48 mg juice, but that is strong stuff, i do vape it straight sometimes but that stuff will for sure kill any cigarette craving lol

CJsKee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
iori...remember, we are not getting near as much nic per hit as we were with the cigs...I think something like only 10%. I would try to get some 36mg to use when you have a craving. I also use snus to help with those pesky things. In fact, I've been known to have a snus under my lip, puffing on my e-cig AND drinking a cup of coffee 8-o Use whatever works to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread