Am I doing this wrong? (cart filling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClarkCSM

Aug 17, 2010
Indiana
Hello,

so, I recently purchased so blue foam pre cut filler from strictly e juice because I didn't know where to find an aquarium store (I just moved to a new town). I also just started filling my own carts, s I thought it would be cooler and more cost effective. So I filled two carts 3/4 full of juice, and put the foam in so it was below the lip of the cart, like their website told me too. I waited like four days before using the carts cuz I had some pre filleds I was using up. So I switched to mine one night, and I couldn't get much vapor at all. Thinking I had underfilled it or the juice had evaporated, I switched to my other one, and it was the same story. The only was I got it to work was by shoving the foam to the bottom of the cart. Is that bad, or was I suppose to do this?

Thanks in advance.

petem

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
va
Not sure. Did you cap the carts when they were sitting for 4 days. is your juice pg or vg? vg is thicker and may need less dense filler to wick thru at a rate to keep the atty happy. The bridege may be pushing the plug into the cart and not making good enough contact with the atty wick. Did you look in the cart mod section here Cartridge Mods - E-Cigarette Forum may find somthing. I have done the PTB mod made easy it it works good but has a little not really leak but seepage. Just tried the blue foam plug with the stir straw and so far its good. may just need to trim the plug down just a tad to open the pores. Not too much or it may flood. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread