Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

varivapr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
New York
Thanks Corruption. I read that but was kind of hoping I missed something cause its been taking so long. I did the paypal thing. Is that considered my request or is there something else I need to submit. It doesnt really get state a certain request form. My name says full member. does that mean Im all good and just need to relax? thanks for the help

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
If you filled out the form here on ECF to get verified using the Papal method, all you can do at this point is wait it out, it's just like danimal40 said. I think I read there is a backlog of 500 or so applications, that combined with Paypal only allowing a limited number of checks at a time and the person doing the checking having to deal with personal issues. During normal times a Paypal method verication only took a day or two, it's just not normal times right now. It'll come.

varivapr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
New York
So im still waiting to become verified. Completed everything on 1/28/13. It seems as though some people that completed after that have become verified from looking at other threads. Is there something I should do or should I just relax a little with this amazing Mint Candy, Peppermint, Creme de Menth, Ethol Maltol, Menthol DIY and continue to wait it out.

By the way: this is the best juice i've ever tasted. Love the minty flavors. If you are into mint let me know and I'll give you the recipe. Awsome for sure

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
The guy in charge of checking and updating mentioned that real-life has taken priority and he'll be scaling back on the number of days he'll be updating folks with the new status. It was on the same page as the verification process and forms. :) .

ON HOLD....Verification is on hold due to the hospitalization of my father. I will be with him in the hospital throughout his stay. As soon as I return this message will be removed and verification will resume. Please be patient and I'll get to them as quickly as I can.

STATUS: Due to the increase in activity in real life, verifications will no longer be processed on a daily basis. I will attempt to process verifications 2-3 times a week, as time permits. So please allow 5 days for processing, although time will usually be less. Please do not PM or email me for status on your request, if there is a problem with your request you will be PM'd explaining the problem.

cg

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
I check it out once in a while but i've found I do not like most flavors. Don't like fruity, don't like tobacco, don't like savory. Minty flavors are all I really like and there doesn't seem to be many people with similar likes as me. maybe i'll start a "calling all minty vapers" thread
I'm very picky about my flavors, too. I'll vape almost anything to stay off the smokes, but I've been unimpressed with most of what I ordered. I do like menthol, though, so I ordered mint today. Will find out if we're peas in a pod, I guess... :)

varivapr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
New York
I'm very picky about my flavors, too. I'll vape almost anything to stay off the smokes, but I've been unimpressed with most of what I ordered. I do like menthol, though, so I ordered mint today. Will find out if we're peas in a pod, I guess... :)

I took you advice. We will see what happens. Check it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread