Am I the last person in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
that doesn't own a VAMO in SS yet? :( Keep hitting the site to see if they are in stock so I can place my order and keep going away sad. :( I can't wait to get one! Tom said sometime this week and it's Tuesday dagnabit! The week is almost gone!! Isn't there just one hiding in your stock somewhere that I could order??? I want to spend my :2c:!! I want :vapor:!:hubba:

From the non-dancing FB one
:banana:

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I have the SS, its a nice unit, it works fantastic. I keep looking at the stupid 510-ego adapter I have to use with my T3s though and wonder how hard it would be to dremel out the drip well - that is the only thing that drives me nuts, I hate the wobbly adapter.

I really wish someone would machine a top cap that would take a T3.

Ah heck, you people are not making it any easier! If I get the chrome or black chrome one, I will eventually have to dress them due to wear on the finish right? Once you start you can't stop. I already have an addictive personality, I can't start shopping for VAMO clothes too! Next thing you know I'll be dressing my ego twists and cartos and attys and drip tips and well you get the picture :blush:

Right now I'm not crazy about the T3s, but I'm going to get an adapter anyways because, who knows, maybe when I'm old and senile I might like them and need an adapter and they won't be in stock and I'll have to wait!:facepalm:

In the meantime I guess I'll just sit here and :drool:

Last edited:

encee_rz

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
If I get the chrome or black chrome one, I will eventually have to dress them due to wear on the finish right?

Honestly, I don't get how some people seem to leak acid from their hands and wear off the chrome. My chrome AND my black chrome never left my hands for a good 4 month period and the chrome is still as beautiful as the day I bought it and the black chrome has MINOR blemishes but nothing that you would notice unless you took a really good look at it.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Again, if you have any concerns about the wear & tear of the chrome finish, for as little as $13.00 plus $2 for shipping, you can get a mod skin at vaporskinz.

They even have a promo code, NEWBABY, which will get you 20% off that amount. Miguel over at vaporskinz is very good to work with, I'm currently working on a skin for my mechanical DrawTube, and he's also a proud new papa.

Vapor Skinz

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
The SS Vamo is a beast. Way less scratches on the SS than on the chrome and I treat it like my women.

How soon? I'm waiting to place my order and I'm dying here! :glug:

I have been waiting to make an order since I made the last one :) Being a canvape addict is hard work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread