Am I the Only One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancybout

ECF Veteran
See the doctor, I never had that experience but as with anything see the doctor.
That's what I would do.
I Vape High VG low Pg juice and 3-6mg of juice sometimes zero-
Chest pain can be totally not Vape related - It's just the only difference you've done.
You may have gotten chest pains regardless- just from years of smoking.
It could be anxiety - anything.
Too much nicotine can cause anxiety- if your vaping high nic and chain vaping i dont know- just speculating but yeah- docs the way to go[emoji177]
Good luck to you & keep up the not smoking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
It's probably just chest pains from the healing process after years of smoking. As the tar is cleared from the lungs raw damaged tissue is exposed to air for the first time and that can cause pain, but it's best not to ignore chest pains. See a doctor and make sure that it's nothing more serious than the lungs just healing.

Reactions: Omaraziz9298

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hey guys, it's me again. Im already tobacco free about 1 month now. I start to breathe better and clearer. But few days ago, some bad things happen to me. My chest start to hurts like hell. Is it normal guys? What should i do?

I agree with seeing a doctor. That's the only way to rule out potential serious issues. I would do it sooner rather than later.

In the meantime I would cut back on vaping as much as I could.

Best of luck with it :thumb:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Hey guys, it's me again. Im already tobacco free about 1 month now. I start to breathe better and clearer. But few days ago, some bad things happen to me. My chest start to hurts like hell. Is it normal guys? What should i do?
See a doctor as others suggest meanwhile consider replacing vaping with patches or Nic gum and see if it clears up. May have to change juices if vaping related. I can't vape high vg, tightens my chest. Others can't vape pg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread