Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
I've been trying for a good part of my life to get my mom to quit smoking. She did for 20 years, and then a divorce led her back.

I've been trying for almost two years now to get her vaping. Finally... my moment has arrived.

She has pulled the trigger on a Pink Silver Bullet. Where's the service part. Get this:

My mom had some questions about what color drip tip and tank to get with her PSB. She left a voicemail with a rambling kind of message asking for a call back about a "girly" question. She was called back promptly with a kind and awesome response based on feedback from other female vapers. My mom felt special and respected as a customer. I can't tell you how much it means to me when people treat my mother well!

Thank you!

We are now waiting on her PSB and her wonderful new husbands ecig as well. He will get a Silver Bullet down the road but something else for now. I ordered a new Silver Bullet the same day because my wife has become rather attached to mine.

AltSmoke makes a product that sells itself and has service that will back up the quality of thier product. I can't say enough wonderful things about this whole experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread