ammit dual coil not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn j

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2017
hello vapers.
I recently got a geekvape ammit dual coil and built the coils today. I wicked it etc and put it on my voopoo drag and it said "check atomiser " the coils were not shorting but the guy I got it from said that when I juiced it up I drenched the deck not realising that I should not have done that. my mistake
can somebody help me please
G
Thanks

Glenn j

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2017
Did you make sure the screws are tightened down after you fired them? Sometimes they will loosen up a bit after you get the coils glowing. Do you have another device to test it on, as it might be the 510 not making a connection on the VooPoo.
it did not work on smok alien or vaporesso revenger. I'm raging

Glenn j

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2017
I would check the posts (make sure the 510 is screwed on on the bottom side) and the coils to make sure they are snugged up and that they are not touching anything when you put it back together. Does it fire when you have the glass and chimney off of it?
no. a friend told me that with the glass off I put too much juice in the well not knowing that I shouldn't have done so. he recommended that I clean the base. ..it's in my local e cig shop so I haven't got it at hand

ieatOhms

Verified Member
May 12, 2017
no. a friend told me that with the glass off I put too much juice in the well not knowing that I shouldn't have done so. he recommended that I clean the base. ..it's in my local e cig shop so I haven't got it at hand

I wouldn’t sweat it. When you get it back, do the things that were recommended and it should be fine. I don’t think that the atty is bad. It’s most likely something simple and easily fixable.

Reactions: Tonee N

Glenn j

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2017
Glad your B&M to work on your rig. They will likely be able to help you diagnose the problem for in the future if it stops working for you... Best of luck, I hate it when things happen when you swap out a coil, sometimes, but its worth it to figure out for in the future... Best of luck ;)

Anna
sorry what's b&m

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
help me please
Need to check all components of the tank and make sure everything is snug. I would clean/soak everything cleanable in alcohol. Then try on different mods. Still not working, I would get a continuity test performed at the B&M Vape shop.
If all else fails, could contact Geekvape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread