Amp XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaotter

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Central coast of California
WOW. Wowowowowow. This is me after using the DSE901 for I've lost count how many years. Tried a DSE905 briefly and it was okay but what a pain having to lug batteries and a battery charger around. It fell apart after about a month and I never replaced it.

NOW THIS! Whee! I got the smallest battery (650) and I can't believe how long it works on a charge - about ten hours - amazing. And I can use while it charges! (All I need to carry around is a cable and a Kensington battery and/or wall charger.) Excellent hit, and voluminous clouds of yummy vapor! I make up my own juice and it tastes even better now.

Vapor Nine, thank you, this is awesome. I have already ordered another battery, and I really hope you get those clearomizers back in stock soon because I want one in every color. :D

Oh, just had a scare. Battery ran out and I plugged it in and... omg dead. Dead! No blue light. I plugged it into the computer, the Kensington, and the wall charger. Nothing. Waaah! Then a lightbulb over the head moment..... tried a different USB cable. Aha! It wasn't the battery that died, it was the cable! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread