• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
It's here!!! :laugh:

gingerpuff900_01.jpg

gingerpuff900_02.jpg

Just in time for the holidays - it's the all-new GingerPuff 900 PV! Forget about lithium-ion batteries or electronic components. Scientists* have now discovered somehow that 100% pure gingerbread dough is the best battery material by far!

With the GingerPuff 900's...ah...undetermined mAh rating, & equally undetermined voltage, critical naysayers have dismissed this breakthrough PV as "baffling" "ridiculous" & drawn conclusions such as "it doesn't work in the least" & "I want my damn money back." But don't you believe them - this is the perfect PV for the holiday season!

With a glossy outer plastic casing, and pure gingerbread dough goodness inside...all you need to do is snip open the tip with a pair of scissors, & insert your atomizer w/cart (or cartomizer) into the exposed dough. Then you're ready to start vaping!** What's more, this battery will conveniently accept any atomizer - any cartomizer - no matter the threading!

The GingerPuff 900's unique design also enables you to experience the highest resistance you could possibly imagine - so much so, it'll feel*** as though you're getting nothing at all, no matter how much you draw on your cart!
biggrinfinal.gif
Finally...a PV for those under-served few in the vaping community that are tired of all those low resistance options out there. No other battery activates such an ultra-ohms experience from your atomizer as the GingerPuff 900 does! Perfect for those times when you need stealth - the GingerPuff 900 will never ever produce visible vapour. Ever!

Thrill as you discover how your e-juice now seems to last forever. With all the money you'll save, gifts for family & friends this year will be a breeze. Especially if you give them the gift of the GingerPuff 900! At less than $5 a battery, it's the most affordable PV to ever be developed. And when it eventually wears out (?), great news - the dough inside is edible!

It's recommended that you only use flavours that will go well with gingerbread, when using the GingerPuff 900. Insanity is also highly essential to ensure a truly pleasant attempted vaping experience with this PV.

Get yours now!!!****
biggrinfinal.gif

* By scientists, we mean a handful of thoroughly untrained clods.
** You're ready to start vaping...we didn't say the PV was.
*** More of an actual fact than a feeling, really.
**** Are you crazy, don't buy this stupid thing - get an eGo!

:laugh:
4616.gif

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Why has my rep not told me about this beauty???

Thanks for the heads up, Rachel!

Looks like I'll be spending the night communicating with China trying to hunt this sweet unit down! How am I going to get them in before the holiday rush?!?! Don't worry guys! I'll find them! I won't let you down!

Wish me luck!

Vape Happy!
Jack

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Why has my rep not told me about this beauty???

Thanks for the heads up, Rachel!

Looks like I'll be spending the night communicating with China trying to hunt this sweet unit down! How am I going to get them in before the holiday rush?!?! Don't worry guys! I'll find them! I won't let you down!

Wish me luck!

Vape Happy!
Jack

Either the cold is getting to you guys, or PA has mixed a bad batch of flavouring. Either way, you're all Ca'nuts! *LOL*

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Either the cold is getting to you guys, or PA has mixed a bad batch of flavouring. Either way, you're all Ca'nuts! *LOL*

The Ginger Puff would probably work better and last longer than some of the ones sold at Mall Kiosks. And for less than half price. What a deal!!! Lol

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
Sorry guys, This might be a great PV but it looks like some kids toy. lol Can't wait for the reviews to come out on this one. Makes me feel like I am in the Twilight Zone.
Maybe I am still sleeping and this is just a dream.

" Insanity is also highly essential to ensure a truly pleasant attempted vaping experience with this PV."

I knew it had to be just a bad dream. hahahaha or a bad joke. Let me know how you make out with this please.

Excuse me, but what do you mean by attempted vaping experience with this PV.

I can't even find anything on this. Are you sure this isn't a joke. Its not nice to pull a girls leg.

So where is this so called Ginger Puff at? I still think its a joke.

Crazy.gif

Last edited:

BlitzkriegTim

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2010
Shannon, Quebec, Canada
Neon, have you checked the manufacturers website FAQ? You'll find there the answers to your "no vapor" problem. The unit needs to be primed before use. Follow the directions on their website and I'm sure you'll find this is the best vaping experience out there. :p

On a separate note, does anyone make gingerbread cookie juice? That would be fantastic for the holidays!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Neon, have you checked the manufacturers website FAQ? You'll find there the answers to your "no vapor" problem. The unit needs to be primed before use. Follow the directions on their website and I'm sure you'll find this is the best vaping experience out there. :p

On a separate note, does anyone make gingerbread cookie juice? That would be fantastic for the holidays!

Ahem... Tasty Vapor

Add sweetner! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread