The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

An open letter to my vapor tongue...

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by TampaToker69, Jul 26, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TampaToker69

TampaToker69 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dear vapor tongue,
    You have plagued me for far too long. What did I do to cause you to abandon me? You've not been able to taste some premium juice. I quit cigarettes for you. I gave you your taste of food back. We have been smoke free for 6 months, yet you decide to go on vacation for two weeks. I was to the point of licking the dropper of my most favorite juice just to get a taste again. I'm just happy that you are back to normal and here to share this wonderful flavor that we love so much. Please don't leave me again.

Thank you and this has been an open letter to my vapor tongue.

As the great Ricky Bobby once said, "Praise baby Jesus!"

:rickroll:

2. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

So.....

How many of the tips did you try out to get it back? :D

3. razor4432

razor4432 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2013
    Wisconsin
    I remember 2 days after starting to vape I got it, and didn't get to tasting anything for a month again =\ Was a pretty discouraging start but time is the only healer. As quickly as it appears it is gone, which is good :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.