Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I got my cartos in the mail today after ordering a couple days ago and was very happy with the shipping time. The cartomizers were the exact ones I wanted which also made me happy but also to my surprise I found an extra little goodie they put in my package. It was a KR808D-1 usb passthrough. That was really nice of you Mike. Thank You very much for being so thoughtful. Analog Alternative has rocked my world.:):):):):)

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
I got my cartos in the mail today after ordering a couple days ago and was very happy with the shipping time. The cartomizers were the exact ones I wanted which also made me happy but also to my surprise I found an extra little goodie they put in my package. It was a KR808D-1 usb passthrough. That was really nice of you Mike. Thank You very much for being so thoughtful. Analog Alternative has rocked my world.:):):):):)

Thanks for doing business with me and I am happy the hear that you are happy with the order.

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
My review: recently ordered two of their KR808D-1 batteries, both manual, and am very, very pleased with the quality of these. I am always a little nervous about an initial purchase, as we all are. But I am glad I tried them out and wish I had ordered more when they were on sale. Will surely order more in the future.

Rags

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
My review: recently ordered two of their KR808D-1 batteries, both manual, and am very, very pleased with the quality of these. I am always a little nervous about an initial purchase, as we all are. But I am glad I tried them out and wish I had ordered more when they were on sale. Will surely order more in the future.

Rags
As you say, they are excellent. You can buy an automatic kit for $35 including free shipping. I just got 3 packs of cartomizers on a sale for $20 including shipping. They are very professional and quick to ship also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread