And More VapeMail

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbrown01

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Syracuse, NY
Its been a big week for Vapemail, I will try to get everyone a list of what I have in the Arsenal Now.

First I received my AGR plus Carto tank, along with standard and low resistance boge cartos. XL and regualr sizes to try both, and after the first attempt at filling this thing and priming a carto went very poorly, the second one turned out better, hardly any leaking unlike the first time. just some drips out of the bottom hole where it connects to the battery, and I'm new so I'm not entirely sure if this is normal with a fresh tank fill. The flavor I loaded into it still isn't my favorite but maybe it will get better after a couple of days in there, that seems to be the biggest problem I'm having so far.. The juices oh the juices problem, I will wait for everyone to say just give them a shot and I am.

I also ended up with a syringe 5 ml for filling easier than it is to drip into them with the bottle, 6 bottles from rocketfuel vapes, and the Cuppa Jolt flavor is heavenly so far and wondering if they sell 55 gallon drums of it :2cool: A couple drip tips, a wooden one that I didn't order and they sent on accident, a bullet one that I thought looked cool, oh and a slap yo mamma carto tool which after I put the AGR carto tank together i realize I do not even need, but oh well, guess it just gives me a reason to pick up another tank yayyy.

and now upon further inspection the tank is leaking again out of the bottom, seems to be coming out of the carto, any suggestions?

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Sounds like a nice bit of vapemail!

From my awareness (I dont use this specific tank) there are leaking issues if you dont follow this - The key is to take the small screw out, take the top cap off and fill, put the top cap back, and THEN put the small screw back, in that order.

I am guessing it makes a vacuum or forces air in the wrong areas when done otherwise. Since you have already filled it - take out the screw, take off the top cap skip filling then replace top cap fully then add the screw.

I am sure someone with more experience on that particular tank will be along soon, hopefully this helps in the meantime!

djbrown01

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Syracuse, NY
alright maybe i'll try that after I get motivated enough to dump this juice out and clean the tank, I did put the cap on with the screw on, but I did take the screw out to fill the tank and assumed that would alleviate the vacuum issue, but guess not live and learn. but on another note more bottles of juice from mtbakervapor came in, Hawk Sauce, Grape, Texas sweet Tea, and an added bonus of cucumber mint, not sure if I'll like that too much but I'll take a shot.

And I don't think i can fill it without having the glass tube on since that is not threaded to anything and seems like it would make a huge mess

How do you guys usually go about tasting juices before filling a tank and all that? I've been thinking about getting an atomizer that I can drip onto but it seems like some of them come with tanks and I don't understand if I'm dripping why do i need a tank?

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I just use a basic 510 birdgeless LR atomizer and a drip tip to sample. Can be had for $5 and works perfectly sufficient for sampling flavors :) I have had and used mine since around August and its still going - probably one of the best vaping $5's I ever spent!

You do not want one with a tank for dripping - just an RDA if you are keen on rebuilding or a standard bridgeless atomizer if your not :)

28if

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
Outskirts of Detroit Rock City
I just use a basic 510 birdgeless LR atomizer and a drip tip to sample. Can be had for $5 and works perfectly sufficient for sampling flavors :) I have had and used mine since around August and its still going - probably one of the best vaping $5's I ever spent!

You do not want one with a tank for dripping - just an RDA if you are keen on rebuilding or a standard bridgeless atomizer if your not :)

Simple, vape, wash out and ready to sample a different flavor. They worked a treat when going through my sample pack from AiV.

Last edited:

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
on any carto's with a tank, get a good tool such as the "Slap yo mama" tool for filling and new insertion (i can't believe i am using this term) into the tank. also pre-moisten the tool and carto with juice so it lubes the o-rings as it it going in, after the carto is in the tank the o-rings will bond to the carto eliminating any leakage problems. they also help tremendously with filling.i am almost giving up my Vivi's for this a on most of my devices. right now i am using "flavorz by joe" Monkey .... (caramel moon pie) in the tank and loving it!

djbrown01

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Syracuse, NY
Well I have a full size vivi nova on the way since I liked the mini so much, and I did buy the carto tool, the slap yo momma, but you don't need it with this tank I have, still trying to figure it out, I'm going to take it apart today clean it and look through everything to make sure it looks right, I must be missing something, thanks for the help

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread