Angelcigs experience, Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Its been awhile since I been here, Forgot I even had a account from when I first started E-Cigs, and after taking the full plunge almost 3 months ago, I have to say, I found my store to buy my hardware at.

I want to introduce them slightly for everyone though.

The website is Angelcigs.com
They are a practically a "fasttech" Price match, BUT They have a USA Warehouse and so that means 4days shipping most! As I live in NY, It took usually 4 days each time.

Daily Deals? More like steals!
Anything thats $15 or more in the order? Free shipping.
All items are covered by a 5-day dead on arrival(DOA) warranty. Another nice bonus. As well as a standard Money back 30day policy.
They accept Paypal for ordering which I used, and had 0 problems. (Awesome!)

They sell some of the popular mech mods, rda's, rba's that everyone uses lately, and from what I got, as well as reviews left by customers, they seem pretty good on quality.

So, My Experience.

I grabbed a Kayfun 3.1, I didn't use it for awhile as I had forgotten about it.
Turns out, the Plastic piece was Leaking through the Center Pin, Which all Kayfuns Have, Clone or not, Most likely damaged from Manufacturer not Angelcigs.
I spoke to them, and we worked something out, and they sent me a different product at my request, Which they did not have to do! And that product works flawlessly.

Yes they have a USA Warehouse but Operate services in HK, A little crazy but things go out fast.
They were very helpful, and actually one of the better services I used since coming back to vaping full time and I don't think I will regret it.

Both times they shipped me something, It was out within around 24hours.
You should get your Tracking number within a day after it shipped because of timezone difference.

The best thing personally about this website?
All reviews left by customers are LEFT BY CUSTOMERS.
No deleting of 1 star reviews on a product because they were not happy, or it broke in shipping, who knows what.
They keep them up, They help those customers, and thats what I like.

Certain products come PRE-WRAPPED Ect. from factory but they can't check them such like my Kayfun 3.1 did.
All the other products are usually Checked, I look on their facebook page and they constantly update people or refund if a product they got was not up to standard from a manufacturer, They ship a WHOLE stock of a product back if they find any defects, They do NOT want you to get a bad product to the best they can.

So I highly suggest looking into them.
They brought the joy of Good solid prices and clones ect. to the USA so we don't wait Months, and I think that alone is worth a mention.

By the way, This was the part that was messed up.
Since there is no o-ring, and instead a plastic piece, in a sense it must have been a bit to wide even though it was a snug fit. So it would slow leak, and it would spiral down the screw. Took a few hours for it to start leaking standing up, so it wasn't something that instantly happened.

Even with a super small amount left in the "Well" that this piece is it would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread