• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ann Arbor Vape Meets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitechapel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Willoughby Hills, OH
I'm new to the vape scene, been at it 2 months now. I was wondering if there were any beginner friendly vape meets in the A2? I rock a Provari and a kayfun Lite Plus at the moment, but still struggle with some of the more basic things (sometimes). Plus it'd be great to meet other vapers and hopefully make some friends.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
The last two summers they had huge vape meets in Ann Arbor called Vape Xpo. Lots of people attend and also lots of vendors selling mods, juice, etc. It's a lot of fun and people sit around talking about vaping all day.

It usually happens late August or early September and they have it at one of the local hotels with conference rooms. As soon as they post a date for it someone will make a post here so keep your eye out for it. You don't want to miss it. People come from all over the country to attend this.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
It would be great if there was a mailing list to get on for info on that. Guess I will just have to check back here often I guess. I am originally a Southeaster (Clinton Twp.) but am now a Northwester (Traverse City). I have traveled all over the state for Ham Radio Swap Meets and would not consider Ann Arbor too far to travel.

There is no mailing list so check back around June. Should have more details by then with a date, location and details.

So your a ham but you will not be alone at Vape Xpo. Cozzicon is also a ham and attends many vape meets. He's also very knowledgeable about vaping and you two would have a lot to talk about.. Cozzicon loves to talk with other hams.

Last edited:

Tamnakz

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Lansing, Mi, USA
It would be great if there was a mailing list to get on for info on that. Guess I will just have to check back here often I guess. I am originally a Southeaster (Clinton Twp.) but am now a Northwester (Traverse City). I have traveled all over the state for Ham Radio Swap Meets and would not consider Ann Arbor too far to travel.

Ahhh. Ham swaps... THOSE were the days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread