Annoyed, feeling slightly stupid, need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanadu0324

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
Hilham, TN, USA
As I posted before, I just recently got a Volcano Inferno.

Since so many people said that it was an 'ego' device I went with the assumption that it has EGO THREADING. Either I'm ......ed, or it doesn't have ego threading.

So now, I've wasted money buying ego threaded clearomizers that I can't use. I don't have more money to go out and buy anything else, especially not a $50 Ego battery.

So help, please. What can I do?

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
The inferno doesn't have ego threading, it is 510 threaded.
Any 510 device will work, a 5 pack of carto's (about $5 ~ $8) will get you vaping after being filled correctly.

Ego batteries are more like $15 ~ $30, but you don't need a battery.

You could try trading the ego threaded clearo's for 510 threaded devices in the classifieds, or, check with where you bought them to see if an exchange is possible. (either the battery or delivery devices).

Last edited:

xanadu0324

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
Hilham, TN, USA
The inferno doesn't have ego threading, it is 510 threaded.
Any 510 device will work, a 5 pack of carto's (about $5 ~ $8) will get you vaping after being filled correctly.

Ego batteries are more like $15 ~ $30, but you don't need a battery.

You could try trading the ego threaded clearo's for 510 threaded devices in the classifieds, or, check with where you bought them to see if an exchange is possible. (either the battery or delivery devices).

I don't have access to the classifieds, and no place that I know of takes returns on clearomizers.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
As I posted before, I just recently got a Volcano Inferno.

Since so many people said that it was an 'ego' device I went with the assumption that it has EGO THREADING. Either I'm ......ed, or it doesn't have ego threading.

So now, I've wasted money buying ego threaded clearomizers that I can't use. I don't have more money to go out and buy anything else, especially not a $50 Ego battery.

So help, please. What can I do?

HI xanadu0324,
That $3 adapter is all you need. Ive ordered twice from Vapingme....and if i remember, they did ship quick. Only $30 order for free shipping. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread