At 20% OFF From
VaporMoon.com

smokiewebsmall.jpg

Picture is of the MAX VV Edition...
Very Heavy Hitting... Up To 7v!

From Now Until Wednesday Night 2/12/14 at Midnight EST
Just place your order for a new Saber and we will
refund you 20%!

This goes for all Saber orders except the mod Envy Edition.

Thanks so much for your patronage over the past 5 years!

*Only on new orders.

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
I would like to say three things....

Well....I would like to say two things and ask a question.

Thing 1: Your Saber Touch Mods look Awesome!!!! As soon as the whole moving thing gets settled and done, this will be my next major vaping purchase.

Thing 2: Since we are planning an interstate move soon, and I don't know when but have to plan for it I cannot buy one yet. Or I would sign up and say run the sale now!!!

Question: How much are these things? Range? Base model to one with all the upgrades? I spent a half hour on your site from my phone last night but did not see a single price tag.

Thank you. :vapor:

Oh, And you can thank Space Kitty that I even know of your existance, since she posted over in the Deals and Steals thread. :2cool:

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I would like to say three things....

Well....I would like to say two things and ask a question.

Thing 1: Your Saber Touch Mods look Awesome!!!! As soon as the whole moving thing gets settled and done, this will be my next major vaping purchase.

Thing 2: Since we are planning an interstate move soon, and I don't know when but have to plan for it I cannot buy one yet. Or I would sign up and say run the sale now!!!

Question: How much are these things? Range? Base model to one with all the upgrades? I spent a half hour on your site from my phone last night but did not see a single price tag.

Thank you. :vapor:

Oh, And you can thank Space Kitty that I even know of your existance, since she posted over in the Deals and Steals thread. :2cool:

I'm so happy that you saw my post and checked them out!! :wub:
I have a Midi and just LOVE it... I only wish more people could get to see them.

This link should help... the price all depends on which options you choose: Shopping
(you need to pick one of each option and the total should show up in the cart...)

I don't know where else you can get such a solidly built mod, that is totally customizable, for such a reasonable price... and is completely Made in the USA!!! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread