Another CottonCandy thread... need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been vaping since June of 2013, & I started using ........... diy back in November... quite successfully, if I do say so myself... 8^) !
I am a CottonCandy enthusiast & I have tried MANY different companies, but I prefer Vixens CottonCandy(not their CircusCottonCandy).
Anyway, I have actually converted some of my mamaw's friends to vaping... some of them have been smoking for 50+ years! (It's truly sweet to see how proud they are! I know one woman told me that she thought that she'd die w/a cigarette in her hand because she lived that way for so long!)
I have been making & selling them ejuice (about $15-$20 for 50-60mL... enough to pay for the ingredients & shipping & other supplies & buy a box of wicks for my i30s every 2 months). We live in a small town & they don't have any other ejuice options except the ones @gas stations & they are waaay too expensive for them.
Anyway, I've found that they REALLY like my own personal combos of Vixen's CottonCandy & other flavors (like a 10mL bottle of CottonCandy wil have 3mL of other flavor & 7 of CottonCandy). The thing is, I can't make those mixes without it costing so much more that I would have to charge more. :mad:
I THINK that Vixen's is EM based, but I can't seem to 'get it right'. :facepalm: Can any of y'all help me out trying to figure this one out? I've tried different combos of vg & pg, but the flavor isn't right. :facepalm: Their CottonCandy starts clear & changes to a LIGHT, LIGHT, LIGHT golden color. It's NOT pink & it's not a real sweet ejuice.

I would appreciate ANY help y'all could give me. :toast:

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
Most all Cotton Candy "Flavorings" are a 10% solution of EM (1 gram of EM in 9ml of VG/PG).

We can use that 10% solution (also sold as "Cotton Candy" flavoring) in wee-tiny percentages as an additive (it smooths/thickens flavors, but tends to reduce overal flavor intensity).

OR we can use the 10% solution ("Cotton Candy" flavoring) in our mixes at much higher percentages to create a "Cotton Candy liquid for vaping.

Lynda's Lucious is 10% solution (created with primarily VG), that is intended to be "vaped straight".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread