Another Force Befalls---Nikola Medea Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
As A Young vape Brand---Nikola,Maybe Some You Guys Never Hear About It.
Well Don't Underestimate This Newly Born Force.
Let's See A New Launch mod Nikola Bring To Us.
Nikola Medea Mod
TIM截图20180713154945.png

Features

§ Using a fluid shape design, Medea offers a comfortable grip at hand.

§ Made of zinc alloy, Medea has great metallic texture and adapts stainless steel wire drawing or baking paint. It is superior in material and excellent in workmanship with its consistent small gap width and close installation.

§ 0.96-inch OLED display, built-in memory mode and 4-tier output modes allow for different patterns and vaping experiences to vapers.

§ Working on dual 18650 battery, large capacity and maximum support 218W wattage output. It absolutely satisfies the need of seasoned vapers

§ With 1.5A MICRO USB charging, it is convenient for users to charge and battery endurance.

Just Talk About My Experience On This Mod.I Myself Always Vape With VOOPOO Drag Mod,So I Can Make Some Comparison Between Them.

First,Grip Feeling,Actually This Mod A little Thicker and Wider Than Drag,But What Surprise Me This Mod Is So Smooth And Rounded To Hands,Differ From The Square Drag Mod,That's A Great Job What Nikola Does.

Second,Appearance,Rainbow Color Is Really Shining,Gorgeous One.Then Great Metal Wire-Drawing Design,Really Special Design Here.

Finally,218W High Power Really Impresses,Freamax Mesh Coil Is What I Use To Do Test.Briefly Speaking,Not Consider The Effect Mesh Coil Brings,No Matter The Cloud Or The Hit,Medea Make It Thicker and Stronger In The Same Power.

As A New Launch Mod Nikola Brings,In My Views It's Great,Well Whether It's Good Or Not
,You Guys Say It.Here For You:Nikola Medea Mod - $59.9 - 1937 - Ave40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread