Another great dripper with performance that far exceeds its price tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbojar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Largo, Florida
I recently wrote a post about a great little dripper but I can't leave out one of the drippers that helped put them on the map, and that is the Smoktech rda aka Octopus (Smok RDA article here for newer members who may not be familiar). Though its design may not be the most original with its striking resemblence to the ERA (original name, right? "Easy Rebuildable Atomizer" I believe it is, lol), it's probably the easiest to open with its ridges and inward slanted top. Then they used ridged thumb screws so no need for a screwdriver or allen wrench, and last you never have to "remember" exactly where the coil is to position the air hole, you just line it up with the outlet between the two o-rings. It's pretty good sized too. The rda definitely deserves some recognition and is a perfect starter rda!

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
It already received it, got talked about here at length and has many videos showing alternative setups. if it came in a side hole version off the shelf it would be a real stunner

But is that not the best point? That its tweaky? Nobody gets into rda/rba's because of the ease of use. I THINK it's from the tinkering aspect of it. A octopus "tweaked" is a amazing vape hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread