The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Another great dripper with performance that far exceeds its price tag

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by gbojar, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gbojar

gbojar Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Largo, Florida
    I recently wrote a post about a great little dripper but I can't leave out one of the drippers that helped put them on the map, and that is the Smoktech RDA aka Octopus (Smok RDA article here for newer members who may not be familiar). Though its design may not be the most original with its striking resemblence to the ERA (original name, right? "Easy Rebuildable Atomizer" I believe it is, lol), it's probably the easiest to open with its ridges and inward slanted top. Then they used ridged thumb screws so no need for a screwdriver or allen wrench, and last you never have to "remember" exactly where the coil is to position the air hole, you just line it up with the outlet between the two o-rings. It's pretty good sized too. The RDA definitely deserves some recognition and is a perfect starter RDA!

2. Jjshbetz11

Jjshbetz11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    It is a fantastic dripper! In stock form it is horrible, worked over its fantastic!!!

3. Thrasher

Thrasher ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    It already received it, got talked about here at length and has many videos showing alternative setups. if it came in a side hole version off the shelf it would be a real stunner

4. Jjshbetz11

Jjshbetz11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2013
    Ohio
    But is that not the best point? That its tweaky? Nobody gets into rda/rba's because of the ease of use. I THINK it's from the tinkering aspect of it. A octopus "tweaked" is a amazing vape hands down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.