Another new RTS fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
First time order from RTS for me, and I am very impressed! Normally, "tasteless" isn't a complimentary attribute, but when it comes to truly TASTELESS nicotine as all like to advertise, it is definitely a sought after quality. This is the first time I've actually experienced it however! It arrived quickly, and was packaged perfectly.(I DIY so now I can't wait til all those flavors come in!!!) I got 120 ml of 100 mg strength nic, the first thing I did is dilute it by half to 50mg., both for safety reasons and convenience. With prices that are already great, now I feel like I have a BOGO with my two bottles of lovely nicotine! LOL. I have to also mention that this nic right out of the original bottle at the original 100 mg. strength was crystal clear without the slightest hint of any smell that I was able to discern. Fantastic! I had to do at least one mix to test it out, and as expected it was awesome! No off flavor at all, no peppery bite, not one negative characteristic. Highly recommended! Five star all the way! At first I was undecided what strength to buy, but the 100mg worked out great for me though I was a bit nervous about it at first. Being somewhat mathematically challenged it never occurred to me in advance that since I usually vape at around 24mg. that no matter what size bottle I use to mix in, it conveniently works out that the first half of my bottle makes up the VG/PG and flavor components, and the remaining 1/2 or VERY nearly so is the nicotine.(50% of any size bottle gives me 25mg. instead of 24, no big deal!) Easy-peasy, minimal measuring. I just mark the bottle a hair above halfway,count my flavor drops, eyeball my PG/VG to a hair past the midway point, and the rest is my nicotine, and I'm good, it worked out nicely. I hope I don't sound careless or cavalier, because I am not. I know that nicotine is a poison and treat it with the care and respect it requires. Newbies especially, need to remember this.
I also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone here in ECF for sharing their knowledge, and a big thank you to Randy and wife for putting so much time, effort and consideration into taking care of us and our addictions, uh, um, I mean needs! LOL! Keep up the good work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread