Another Newbe

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasPride

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Texas
Between wife and I, we went through about 2 carts of analogs / wk ($400-$500/month) so the pricey thing has a little less sting, but I do hate waisting $$.. Started doing the DIY on my ejuice about a month back and that really reduces cost and pretty much done trying every flavor under the sun, down to a couple main vapes.. I'm really into the fine tune stage and feel like I'm getting pretty close except I remember thinking the same thing when I got my first passthrough EGO (it can't get any better than this, yeh right)..

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Thanks y'all... So is the next progression a Provari or do I skip a step and go with the Zenisis?

The Journey is not from PV to PV. Lol ! There will always be a better one coming along.

The Journey is counting the cigs you have passed up, working toward better health, and using your better health to do the things that you enjoy!

If your present gear is lacking in some way, you have to decide what PV offers what you are looking for. There is no PV that is perfect in every way.

Relax, Enjoy!

TexasPride

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Texas
Got a few of them down this way, I was at a pretty nice place up your direction in Richardson a few weeks back. Don't remember the name (something like vaporscapes?) but the folks were great and they had a lot of good information.. Get most of my stuff out of state but have bought some from Texas Select Vapor, north of Houston.. Got a VV EGO passthrough from them that is still one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread