The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Another Study For Ya'll

Discussion in 'DeejStuff' started by witch1, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. witch1

witch1 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
  2. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ewwww. Blu accounts for approximately 50% of the U.S. market.

Other than that, excellent report.

3. witch1

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    Hey I like Blu.....they are why and how I started vaping :)

4. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

But I gather they're not what you vape any longer :D There's better stuff, cheaper, out there. And if Blu has 50% of the market, a lot of people aren't moving on.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. They're probably the McDonald's of vaping. Not that my tastes are very refined. I basically care about battery life and the flavor of the e-liquid -- the restaurant equivalent would probably be a nice, little, neighborhood place.

5. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    blu is because that's what everyone knows....it was media frenzied....plus most people just seem to think that vaping is too difficult so they just keep buying disposables instead of kits (i work in a gas station, i try to educate when and where i can but 90% of the time, they just want to supplement their smoking habits or just don't believe that the non-cig-a-likes could actually help them stop smoking, or feel that they'd just look stupid vaping on them.....because you don't look stupid with that cig in your mouth)

6. witch1

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    Actually I still keep some disposables for emergencies and giveaways. Deej will only use cigalikes. A lot of folks aren't comfortable with the equipment I use and frankly, if you aren't careful, it can be dangerous. That is what is GREAT about vaping......it is completely customizable :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.