Another VaporBomb Giveaway (Fri)

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Rummy................................that's a place to go .....................and just...oh you'll find them...! what are you vaping with?

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
...it's big all right ~! I am still trying too believe me....!

I was there but there is ALOT of information and threads to go through...this site is just a huge mass of information. My brain hurts trying to get through it...I figure in a year I should do ok..lol

chunkmeister

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
South Wales
chunkmeister.com
I was using my brothers, I just ordered my own kit...I am so new to this I know nothing about vaping other then I want to vape and with my kit I ordered a 30ml bottle of carmel juice and stupid me got it nicotine free...lol....

Cold turkey? :)

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
ooh.....!! You have to order a high one now...and mix it up......* and oh ....I know all about being new !!! aww...people will help you ...you'll see..................*

I was using my brothers, I just ordered my own kit...I am so new to this I know nothing about vaping other then I want to vape and with my kit I ordered a 30ml bottle of carmel juice and stupid me got it nicotine free...lol....

rummyforlife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Nova Scotia
I thought they had nicotine in them thats how new I am to this whole thing.....I will get there though. then when I ordered the kit just a cheap one, it is for my boyfriend and I to both quit smoking and apparently the batteries have to be charged every 45 minutes so with both of us vaping it won't be enough....hahaha I am getting so overwhelmed with it all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread