(Answered)Shipping Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForThis

Feb 6, 2018
Hi and Welcome,

What are you sending and why are you shipping it to yourself?

Since you are shipping it to yourself, just send it to your office.

cheers
I
I am ordering a new tank and e juice. I can’t send it to my office because it can only be office related shipments. Believe me I asked my boss

Reactions: stols001

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
But do I need to be there
Nope. Unless you have @jfcooley's post man. (sorry... inside joke)

Unless you ask for that in choosing your shipping option for your order. Standard" shipping comes via first class mail to US addresses and it's delivered just like bills, junk mail, cards from your aunt, etc.

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
After 4+ years of ordering online, I've only had to sign for one shipment. It was a JAC mod from Scotland. This was the second time ordering from them and the first JAC didn't require a signature. I have a large mailbox located at the beginning of my driveway and can handle a rather large volume of mail. If it can't fit in the mailbox, then the carrier leaves it at either my garage door or front door.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I haven’t bought it yet until I know if I need to be there or not
Welcome and glad you joined.
In CA you do not have to be there for any standard orders unless you otherwise specify and pay for special handling. It may be a good idea to have it sent to someone who has a large locked mail box (put a hold for pick up) if you are worried about postal theft.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread