Anthony Vapes: Freemax Fireluke Mesh Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
I don't get it. Every tank I get dries out... I got this tank because so many people said you could chain vape it all day no dry hits. I went and bought one, primed it up, let it sit for like 20 mins... Started at like 30 watts, took a few short pulls, went up 10 watts, rinse repeat. Got up to about 50 or 60, started to notice lacking in flavor, with this tank you can look down in it and see the cotton on the top of the coil, looked dry..... Unscrewed the top a bit accidentally flooded it, went ahead and vaped it almost dry again, thought maybe it would just take some time to get going, kept vaping, nope, no bubbles still not wicking, started getting harsh.... Not a burnt hit, but on the verge. I don't get it, it's like I'm cursed, every tank ive ever tried, same result. But yet, everyone ells is praising it. Im using a 70/30 vg pg juice by the way. Please HELP ME!!!

Reactions: Letitia

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
I don't get it. Every tank I get dries out... I got this tank because so many people said you could chain vape it all day no dry hits. I went and bought one, primed it up, let it sit for like 20 mins... Started at like 30 watts, took a few short pulls, went up 10 watts, rinse repeat. Got up to about 50 or 60, started to notice lacking in flavor, with this tank you can look down in it and see the cotton on the top of the coil, looked dry..... Unscrewed the top a bit accidentally flooded it, went ahead and vaped it almost dry again, thought maybe it would just take some time to get going, kept vaping, nope, no bubbles still not wicking, started getting harsh.... Not a burnt hit, but on the verge. I don't get it, it's like I'm cursed, every tank ive ever tried, same result. But yet, everyone ells is praising it. Im using a 70/30 vg pg juice by the way. Please HELP ME!!!
I'm not really sure what to say. if it was just 1 tank it could be an isolated issue, but every tank you use? that sounds odd. maybe it's the juice? i know you said 70/30 but maybe it's really thicker then that?

• Agree

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
What other tanks have you used?

Freemax Starr, just got the valyrin, same problem. Serpent mini is hit or miss, griffen 25 is actually the best experience I've had with tanks, just got tired of re coiling, wicking, but any sub ohm tank always seems to dry out or burn. Also, aspire clito? Couple others I might be forgetting. But dont most people use high vg juices now a days? How am I the only one?

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
I have a couple of those tanks and had no problems such as you describe. Do you vape non stop? Is your af open or very shut down? Not to seem rude but with that variety of tanks not working it almost has to be your vaping style.

Its ok. It's always different. Sometimes illI chain vape, but it's like 2 sec. pull, wait 5 seconds, 2 sec pull, wait 1 min, do it again. I never hit it over and over and over with no breaks...

• Useful

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have to say, I just got the Freemax Fireluke and the mesh makes a big difference.
Perfect power and great flavor. I REALLY like it!!! I also do high VG usually 80/20 and it has performed amazing for over a week no problems perfect hit every time.

Now comes the biggest test of all, living in Phoenix AZ everything has problems when it heats up over 100* if it can hold it's own during short spurts outside it will be the best tank ever. LOVE it.

Reactions: Anthony_Vapes

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi all, I'm happy to say my test of the Freemax Fireluke in the heat of Phoenix has been going great. I've been using it about two months and it doesn't seem to have any issue with short periods of time out side when it's over 100*!! Still GREAT flavor and performance never a dry hit. I really love vaping with this tank with the mesh coils.
There is only one problem I guess nothing is perfect. :(
It leaks from the post screw where it connects to the MOD. The screw just spins it doesn't adjust and leaks into the connection at the MOD. (the section showing on the left in the photo) This happens all the time indoors and I don't want to retire it or put it on the shelf but I don't want it to ruin my MOD either.
I've tried contacting the company and not gotten any response back. Is this a problem for any one else? Does it happen a lot? That bottom section with the post screw connection needs to be replaced.
My hope is you have a suggestion on who to contact @Anthony_Vapes Thank you!!
FreeMax FireLuke2.JPG

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hi all, I'm happy to say my test of the Freemax Fireluke in the heat of Phoenix has been going great. I've been using it about two months and it doesn't seem to have any issue with short periods of time out side when it's over 100*!! Still GREAT flavor and performance never a dry hit. I really love vaping with this tank with the mesh coils.
There is only one problem I guess nothing is perfect. :(
It leaks from the post screw where it connects to the MOD. The screw just spins it doesn't adjust and leaks into the connection at the MOD. (the section showing on the left in the photo) This happens all the time indoors and I don't want to retire it or put it on the shelf but I don't want it to ruin my MOD either.
I've tried contacting the company and not gotten any response back. Is this a problem for any one else? Does it happen a lot? That bottom section with the post screw connection needs to be replaced.
My hope is you have a suggestion on who to contact @Anthony_Vapes Thank you!!
View attachment 751529
IIRC you have to hold the plate down on the inside to tighten or loosen the screw. it could be a bad insulator you;d have to contact feeemax support for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread