The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Any 4th of July sales, or regular coupon codes?

Discussion in 'IkenVape' started by CthulhuSaves, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CthulhuSaves

CthulhuSaves Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Kansas
    I'm about to place my first order with IKV (got my hands on a dripomizer and am freakin' in love with it --gotta have more), and I've gotten in the habit of looking for coupon codes on vendor forums before making purchases, so figured I'd pop in here to check. Don't see any threads talking about it, or about a July 4th sale, so thought I'd just ask. :)

2. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    ECF5 will get you 5% off. Isaac doesn't run sales very often. I don't mind paying his prices for his products since they usually outlive everyone elses.

3. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    I personally do not care much for coupon codes. As a long standing IKV customer, customers are treated better than any sale or coupon code in the long run. Just sayin...

4. WomanOfHeart

WomanOfHeart Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2010
    Colorado
    Couldn't agree more! Isaac will bend over backwards to please us, so I will gladly pay the prices the hardware he offers. Call me an obsessed fangirl, but I don't buy cartos or atties from anyone else!

5. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    I'll second that, customers are always first w/Isaac to a fault.

6. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Not only that his products last so darn long that they are actually cheaper than the others. At least the ones I use do. I can buy a cartomizer for half his price but it only lasts 25% as long or less than his do so I figure his are cheaper. Plus I get better flavor and vapor from his than the other ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.