Sep 9, 2013
Albany
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

Berner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Niskayuna,NY,USA
So I guess the answer would be 'no'. Nothing here in Schenectady either that I know of. Hard to believe that an area like this with a decent population base isn't supporting a few B&M shops, but apparently the hard core nic addicts of upstate NY prefer their fix burnt rather than vaporized!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Berner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Niskayuna,NY,USA
Look again..I saw many there

If you're referring to the search link you provided, those are mostly, if not all, conventional tobacco retailers. The couple I have checked out in Schenectady may have a few poor quality cig-a-likes available, but they are primarily in the business of selling cigarettes, pipe tobacco, cigars, etc., and they sure aren't vape shops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Azndave68

Moved On
Sep 9, 2013
Albany
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

FigNuts

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Albany, NY
So far, I'm not so happy with Gottavape in Rotterdam, Drove over there Sunday to find a closed for the weekend sign on the door. I work in Albany, so I decided to go to their Albany store (on their website). But oh, wait, it doesn't exist! I called and asked them if they moved and they said they closed the store. When I told them they should update the website, I was give an attitude like I was bothering them. Not the best experience in my opinion. Also, when I peered in the window, I saw liquids out on the counter in bottles to be mixed. I'm not too picky, but I would prefer my liquids that I plan on inhaling to be mixed in a clean environment away from customers and the public.

Another sad story is the USA Vapor Shop in Delmar. My protank broke on me and I was going crazy to find a replacement. He said he is online only and even though I'm only 15 minutes from him, he wouldn't help out a fellow vaper and let me pick up the parts I needed.

I personally own an online business (unrelated to vaping) and I serve my customers personally and even at my home if they need something bad enough.

I'll be scratching those two off my list of suppliers.

Now that I've said that....

I went down to 51Vape on Central Ave. Dave helped me out and was really courteous and had a lot in stock. I wound up buying an aerotank and some Villian e-juice that is really tasty. I'll be going to him from now on for my needs! Go see him, you won't be sorry!

Cheers!

Azndave689

Moved On
Jul 11, 2014
Albany
  • Deleted by DreamWithin
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread