any canadian customers facing problem with the custom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Hey Revolver!

Yeah, come and hang with us in the Canadian subforums!

To address your question, I haven't had an issue as of yet, with numerous orders.

I have heard of a few folks lately having some real slow customs movement. No packages that I know of have been SEIZED though, so I think you should be ok. Please keep us posted as to what happens.

bobtow

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Wallaceburg ON. Canada
I have had two shipments returned to ecig.com. The last one got me a letter from Health Canada, stating that I had to be a doctor to import nicotine. They hold the orders for ten days after determing that they contain nicotine, then send them back. It has been three weeks since I was promised a reship from ecig.com, and still no notice of shipment. The last order was for hardware only. The order for the original shipment was Oct. 29th 2009.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Anything containing nicotine stands the chance of customs seizure. If you "must" order outside of Canada, restrict your orders to hardware only (not even prefilled carts), or you run the risk of it not making it here.... not saying it "won't" make it, just that the chances of it doing so a greatly reduced.

There's really no reason to NEED to order outside Canada now, as we have very reputable Canadian vendors/suppliers here. I can understand doing so with regard to some of the elaborate mods and all, but just make sure when you do that you don't have nic in your order attempting to cross the border.

And please DO come participate with us in the Canadain Members forum here on ECF !!

Freeze, Heavy Vapor appears to be a drop-ship set up out of china do to their mention of EMS shipping (regardless of their stated "business" address).

VapeOn,
Greg

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I have had two shipments returned to ecig.com. The last one got me a letter from Health Canada, stating that I had to be a doctor to import nicotine. They hold the orders for ten days after determing that they contain nicotine, then send them back. It has been three weeks since I was promised a reship from ecig.com, and still no notice of shipment. The last order was for hardware only. The order for the original shipment was Oct. 29th 2009.

Hate to be the one to show you this Bob, but take a look at my post about ecig.com here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cig-com-stay-faaar-you-can-these-theives.html

Of course, THEY'RE not responsible for what Customs did, but I'd cancel that order with them just as fast as you can and re-order it elsewhere. Make sure they refund you too, I'd cancel it from your end just to be sure.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Anything containing nicotine stands the chance of customs seizure. If you "must" order outside of Canada, restrict your orders to hardware only (not even prefilled carts), or you run the risk of it not making it here.... not saying it "won't" make it, just that the chances of it doing so a greatly reduced.

There's really no reason to NEED to order outside Canada now, as we have very reputable Canadian vendors/suppliers here. I can understand doing so with regard to some of the elaborate mods and all, but just make sure when you do that you don't have nic in your order attempting to cross the border.

And please DO come participate with us in the Canadain Members forum here on ECF !!

Freeze, Heavy Vapor appears to be a drop-ship set up out of china do to their mention of EMS shipping (regardless of their stated "business" address).

VapeOn,
Greg

I agree with Greg 100%. (Which is unusual, he's normally such a nasty person..;))

You can order your hardware from happy vaper dot com, you liquid from either vapables dot com or evapers dot com.

I've never had a problem with any of my orders, from both the States and China. Keep in mind the Canada Post's updates aren't always up to date. I've had them showing packages sitting in Customs and then it's at my door. I wouldn't panic yet!!

Good luck and let us know what happens!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread