• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Canadian vendors support Credit cards on website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahlialady

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Montreal
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if there are any Canadian vendors that support credit cards on their websites. Ie: You go to the store, add items to cart and checkout with a credit card. No paypal...no email interact transaction, no over the phone cc transaction, no money order or cheque. Just plain and simple credit card shopping.
If there is such a site....please let me know. I feel much safer sending a credit card via secure SSL internet as opposed to giving it over the phone.
Thanks.

dahlialady

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Montreal

sbek

Forum Supplier
Dec 18, 2013
Canada
www.dashvapes.com
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

CloudyPete

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Advertising outside of supplier forums

Wolffy

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Alberta, Canada
The way I stop online/over phone credit card fraud is I have a separate bank account set specifically for a debit card that works just like a credit card as far as the vendor is concerned. There is no overdraft protection on the account and the card is not allowed to draw from other accounts. I deposit/transfer slightly more than I intend on spending into that account before I make a purchase, buy what I want and what is left isn't worth the effort required to get it.

Problem solved.

Many Canadian vendors do allow credit card purchases, if they don't we can't do business.

vinny#1

Moved On
Dec 18, 2013
Toronto, Canada
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread