Any configuration mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

stouchon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Kyle, TX
I didn't like how my evercool needed to be disassembled to put in my pocket if I was using adapters or those ce2 xl carts. So using some parts from a broken dvdrw drive I had lying around, I now have an atomizer connection that is mobile. Along with variable voltage, this thing seems to work for any configuration I can throw at it. It's not real pretty, but vanity has never been my favorite sin.

IMAG0054 by Travlincablguy, on Flickr

IMAG0055 by Travlincablguy, on Flickr

IMAG0056 by Travlincablguy, on Flickr

IMAG0058 by Travlincablguy, on Flickr

IMAG0059 by Travlincablguy, on Flickr

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
stouchon, it may get the job done and your right, it's not real pretty. I would be worried walking around with it in mid town Manhattan with these guys around:
police-weapon.jpg

and may be approached by:
robot.gif

BobTheKlown

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2010
Red Oak, Tx
Does it retract on power then? I see the ribbon cable is still attached, is it wired to the master switch? It would be most authentic if you bump it a bit too hard with your lip and it closes up shop...

I too wanty more info!, Sounds like a great idea, and probably a great way to get rid of a few of those old cd-rom drives laying around....

Edit: Nvm, you answered as I wrote the question...

I think he meant it looks a little more like a detonator then it used to, even here in Texas, I wouldn't carry it into a Federal building or anything... :smokie:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread