Any E-Liquid sample pack suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppyman

Jan 22, 2012
Florida
Hello, I'm new here. I started vaping from buying a VPUR (N-Joy analog) at a local 7/11s and before my first cartomizer was done I had an Ovale eGo-C waiting in my mailbox. This came with a 5mg Menthol flavor (one that I chose) but now that I am out I have no idea what I want. I want to try a bunch of liquids to see what I like, the only problem is that I don't even know if I like sweet liquids, tobacco liquids, fruity liquids etc...

I am currently an analog smoker on my way to quitting. I noticed that instead of the usual ~8-10 cigs/day I went down to maybe 1 while I was vaping (and now I bought a new pack that I ran out). I am looking for a suggestion of a good sample pack from a reputable vendor on whose quality everyone can agree. I am currently waiting for a delivery of om&Pops "Try Us Out" sample pack as well as BWB's Casablanca liquid.

Are there any other good sample packs I can order without having to choose flavors on my own (I know its silly but I cannot choose because I have no idea what I would like in the first place).

Thanks for everyone's suggestion

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
For cartomizers and tanks I recommend thinner juices. 30% or less VG in tanks (though some thinned 40-50% VG juices might work) and I use 20% VG or less in cartomizers.

Here is one thread about juice vendors with sample sizes
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-list-juice-vendors-have-3-mil-samples-3.html

At Velvet Vapor I like Raspberry Gingerale and Vanilla Almond Tobacco (more like a dessert)
Juicy Vapor has a lot of sample pack configurations
Purevapes has some delicious flavors

If you ever want to try carto sample packs from V4L or SmokelessImage, you could use a 99 cent 510 to 808 (KR808D-1) adapter from Goodprophets. That's probably the cheapest way to try their juices.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Wouldnt you rather be able to pick your own, so you can actually try what sounds like it could be good? Instead of a set sample pack that might have some flavors that dont seem good to you at all.

Im recommending BlueMist Vaping anyway. They dont have pre-selected sample packs, but they have such a big variety, that theres no doubt in my mind that you can find a few flavors that sound good to you.
They have over 250 juices and their prices are really cheap, $5 for 10ml and $10 for 30ml. They have 2 options for sample packs as well, (5) 3ml samples for $10 or (5) 10ml samples for $20. I recommend getting the 3ml samples so you can get a few sample packs and try a bunch for cheap. You can get all their juices in either 80PG/20VG or 100%VG, I recommend 80/20 bc its alot more atty and carto friendly. They also have extra flavor shots for .50cents more and ifyou find a juice you really like you can get a 180ml bottle for $30, which is dirt cheap and an awesome deal.

I know they dont have pre-selected sample packs, but they are a perfect vendor for someone that wants to figure out what kind of juices they like, and they are considerably cheaper than most other juice vendors which is always a plus and will allow you to try a bunch without breaking the bank.
You dont have to know what you would like, or even what you think you would like, just go through and pick juices that sound good to you. They have a big enough variety that you can get all types of different juices that sound interesting to you and that will make it fairly easy to figure out what types of juices you like. Plus, if you get the 3ml samples and end up not liking a few(which you most likely will) its not really a big deal bc its only 3ml and they are cheap enough that it doesnt really matter

Last edited:

Puppyman

Jan 22, 2012
Florida
Hi mynameisrob

I understand that it may seem silly that I don't want to pick my own flavors. The reason for this is that I don't know if I may end up with something like Cough syrup cherry or cigarette .... tobacco when I have absolutely zero idea what I would like. Thanks for your suggestion and I will definitely give BlueMist Vaping a try

ThatOtherBadfrog

Jan 23, 2012
Kentucky
Was just looking at sample packs earlier today.... Darthvapers.com has a sample pack deal where you can pick your own flavors and nic concentrations. Just ordered some to try out. If you don't want to pick flavors, Halocigs.com has a couple of pre-set flavor packs, as does eliquidplanet.com. I can't recommend either because I have not ordered, but they are both ECF "Forum Suppliers"

Last edited:

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Think is, we all don't agree on what tastes good.
Some people think DK-Tab flavor juices are great, personally I think they are nasty.
Many of the Most popular juices only have a 2/3 like-love as the remaining 1/3 wonder how people can vape the stuff.
(I know, I'm not much help :/)

maybe BlueMist Vaping Supplies, they have some "juice packs" and pick your own samples, with over 215 different flavors. Yea, its hard to narrow what to pick but you will never really find a consensous amoung vapors.

EDIT: Wow, either I was real slow, or I just did a fast foward to post without reading mode :)

Last edited:

winfab

Krunked
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2011
Wouldnt you rather be able to pick your own, so you can actually try what sounds like it could be good? Instead of a set sample pack that might have some flavors that dont seem good to you at all.

Im recommending BlueMist Vaping anyway. They dont have pre-selected sample packs, but they have such a big variety, that theres no doubt in my mind that you can find a few flavors that sound good to you.
They have over 250 juices and their prices are really cheap, $5 for 10ml and $10 for 30ml. They have 2 options for sample packs as well, (5) 3ml samples for $10 or (5) 10ml samples for $20. I recommend getting the 3ml samples so you can get a few sample packs and try a bunch for cheap. You can get all their juices in either 80PG/20VG or 100%VG, I recommend 80/20 bc its alot more atty and carto friendly. They also have extra flavor shots for .50cents more and ifyou find a juice you really like you can get a 180ml bottle for $30, which is dirt cheap and an awesome deal.

I know they dont have pre-selected sample packs, but they are a perfect vendor for someone that wants to figure out what kind of juices they like, and they are considerably cheaper than most other juice vendors which is always a plus and will allow you to try a bunch without breaking the bank.
You dont have to know what you would like, or even what you think you would like, just go through and pick juices that sound good to you. They have a big enough variety that you can get all types of different juices that sound interesting to you and that will make it fairly easy to figure out what types of juices you like. Plus, if you get the 3ml samples and end up not liking a few(which you most likely will) its not really a big deal bc its only 3ml and they are cheap enough that it doesnt really matter

Thanks for the info - great prices, gonna buy from them soon! :toast:

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
BlueMist has some really good juices and all their juices are made fresh. They are located in PA and they ship really fast, most of the time your order will be shipped the same day you place it.

I understand what you mean Puppyman about not having a clue what you might like, bc everyone doesnt know what they will like. When alot of people start vaping, they think that all they want is tobacco flavors, because they want it to taste exactly like their particular cigs. The thing is, NO juice is going to taste like a burning cigarette, and frankly, alot of the tobacco juices(especially the ones that are supposed to resemble a specific brand) are pretty bad actually. Most of the people that only wanted tobacco juiceswhen they started, soon realize that there are non-tobacco juices that they like way more than any tobacco juice and thats when they really start to enjoy vaping bc they find a juice that tastes way better than a cig ever could.

Keep in mind, that NOBODY likes every juice they ever try. Your without a doubt going to buy some juices that you end up thinking are awful, but thats why you buy small bottles in the beginning so its a not a big deal when you get a few you dont like.
Also, for alot of people, they end up really liking certain juices that they thought they might not have. For example, someone that ends up loving fruity juices when originally they only wanted tobacco juices.
Alot of people dont know what kind of juices they will like when they start, but thats what sample packs are for. Its enevitable that there will be some you dont like, but theres also a good chance youll find some that you think are really good, and the only way your going to find out is to try a bunch.

Your best bet is to get a few sample packs and pick ones that interest you and sound like they may be good. Try to get a few different types of juices and that will help you figure out what kinds of juices you prefer. Dont be afraid to get a juice that sounds interesting to you, but is something that you wouldnt have thought you liked because alot of times you might be pleasantly surprised.
And remember, dont get discouraged if you dont find one you really like right away because you will. Thats why its good to not just stick to the types of flavors you think youll like bc its very likely that something you wernt sure about might end up being your favorite juice.

Goodluck!

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Hi mynameisrob

I understand that it may seem silly that I don't want to pick my own flavors. The reason for this is that I don't know if I may end up with something like Cough syrup cherry or cigarette .... tobacco when I have absolutely zero idea what I would like. Thanks for your suggestion and I will definitely give BlueMist Vaping a try

Hey Puppyman,

IMHO, I think the first thing you need to do is to decide what vendor you want to buy your flavors from. You have a ton of vets here that are recommending vetted suppliers. Take some time to look at their sites, and see the selections (trust me, there are a ton, more than you could possibly imagine). Once you've decided on a supplier, take a good look at the selections, and take agamble with the following:

one fruit-based liquid;
one dessert based liquid;
one tobacco based liquid;
one beverage based liquid;
and one that just plain old sounds interesting.

The one thing I've seen with different vendors--the sample packs aren't expensive at all--it's still cheaper than buying that weekly supply of analog cigarettes.

winfab

Krunked
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2011

I know they dont have pre-selected sample packs, but they are a perfect vendor for someone that wants to figure out what kind of juices they like, and they are considerably cheaper than most other juice vendors which is always a plus and will allow you to try a bunch without breaking the bank.....

Actually, I was looking through their site, and found they have 5 pre-selected juice combos - Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread