Any eRoll users having tank leaking problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnydotexe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Springfield, MO
I just picked up an eRoll kit for my brother who was wanting an extremely low-profile e-cig while at work. It's a great kit and the vapor production is amazing for such a small device, but last night the tank had emptied itself out in to the PCC. Luckily it didn't get inside of the PCC and was easily cleaned up. The o-ring on the atomizer also kept the liquid from getting down in to the eRoll battery.

I pushed the atomizer in to the tank without the metal sleeve and it's a tight fit so I don't understand how it leaked out. I know it didn't come from the mouthpiece end because all the liquid was in/around the atomizer sleeve. It's either leaking from the fill hole or the little access-cover thing.

Did any of you have this problem? Is this just a matter of tossing out the tank and using one of the spares? Is there any way of reducing the chances of leaking in this device?

Thanks. :)

EricDykstra

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
Chicago,il
I have had the same issue. Opened up my PCC case to find there was liquid pooling in the cigarette cut out. Because I am using both batteries I couldn't figure out which one was actually leaking. I took a red permant marker and put one dot on of the batteries, so I could tell the difference between the two. I figured out which of the two was leaking,but I wanted to finish the liquid in the tank off(bad idea). The last drag I took put some of the e-juice liquid in my mouth. :facepalm: So leaky cart, please learn from me and throw it out right away.

oh and new tank no issues so far

johnnydotexe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Springfield, MO
Turns out he left his kit here last time he dropped by before leaving. Found it, filled a new tank, took a few hits, and let it sit for an hour or so. No leaks yet which leads me to believe that first tank's cap was probably the culprit.

These things hit surprisingly well. I'm impressed that joyetech was able to pull this off in such a small package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread