Any ETA on SR Fusions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Just wondering, I'm getting low. If I had to guess why they have been in such short supply, I'd say there are a bunch of new Buzz Pro and I Pro users that are using them. IMO, they are simply the best thing available for VV notcigs mods, and several of us have been telling new users.

I've taken to checking every day a couple times, because last time they came in, they only lasted about 4 days.

Put me down for 20 when the get in.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thant's why they're Out of stock because they're the best carto made and they go quick. Believe me he brings them in by the truck load but there's other stuff like attys. Sheesh who needs attys when you got Fusions? LOL just kidding.
Fusionman hasn't had nothing to do lately either. It shouldn't be long now.

fmprject.jpg

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
The io6 is an excellent atty. I should of ordered a couple of them too.

I ordered one because I'm going to be making a little field trip to a juice vendor about 4 hours from me that has 850 flavors of juice, and I wanted to make sure to walk in with a few of Issac's attys for sampling purposes. I can't wait.

mb300sd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
ohio
I ordered one because I'm going to be making a little field trip to a juice vendor about 4 hours from me that has 850 flavors of juice, and I wanted to make sure to walk in with a few of Issac's attys for sampling purposes. I can't wait.

Where is that vendor? I would love to go to a vendor that has 850 juices!

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Where is that vendor? I would love to go to a vendor that has 850 juices!

Not to get off topic in Issac's house, but it's Juicy Vapor in Tonawanda, NY. From the looks of their FB page they have tons of samples to try, so if you go there, do what I'm doing and take a few of Issac's attys.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I suppose I should try some of Isaac's juices sometime. I'm usually just so excited that Fusions are back in stock that I grab and go. I never really got into tobacco juices, I am more into fruit based stuff, and Isaac has some lemonade that I should try at some point.

His tobacco, 555 and RY4 Gold are great. I have to vape down a lot of juice I picked up over the past vaping life before I get anymore juice or send more to Salemgold for the troops in Afghanistan. However I did break down and put 30ml. in my order. I couldn't help myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread