Any good Camel recipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwturner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Catoosa, OK
I am new to DIY and have tried Flavourart Desert Ship at 2% in a 50/50 pg/vg juice, and it tastes "ok", but didn't have any kind of smokey aftertaste like a Camel cigarette. Any suggestions for tweaks or recipes?

So far it has a slightly sweet nutty cigarette taste on the inhale (much like the SMELL of an unlit Camel), but exhale is kind of flat. I'm looking for that dark smokey taste on the exhale.

Thanks in advance.

Mr. P

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Ga.
Try adding 2% Black Fire. It's definitely smoky. Some people get more "campfire smoke" than "cig smoke" out of it, but personally I like it.

That is exactly what I am trying. I ordered some BF a few days ago and am going to try 5% desert Ship with 2% Black Fire for a total of 7% flavor in my mix. I will let you know how it turns out.

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
you can also try TPA guaiacol.

I've only had it for a few days, but its far less 'campire' and 'bbq" and far more smoke. Adds 'TH' as well. Added one drop to 5 mls and my gf said it smelled like "nasty cigarettes." told her that was a huge compliment :)

You can also try FA 'smoke flavor,' which I haven't tried yet, but smells to me just like the guaiacol with maybe a little smidgeon of something extra

that said, I love black fire. but its not a cig smoke to me, more like a campfire/bbq smoke. But in the right mix it can become more cig like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread