Any newer, bigger, better, badder, cheaper iStickish thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Wassup yall? ;)

istick 30s and 40s have been pretty good to me but as the subj says, I was wondering if there
was anything newer, bigger, badder, for less $. I do prefer to keep an internal battery.

The iPower 80 has my attention but the couple cases of them auto firing has my concern too. OTOH, having a iS 30 melt down and burn the hell out of me hasn't stopped me from buying more of those either. The iPower seems to have 2x the juice of the 40s for about the same $.

Oh, and as you might imagine, I am in Jurrasic park tank wise also. GS Air stuff.

What say yall?
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @OcalaFlGuy, I know that you wish to keep to an internal battery mod. But the only thing that I can think of is the Vaporesso Armour Pro, a replaceable 21700 battery mod.

And something like a Samsung 40T 21700 provides 4000mAh and around 30 Amps, which will be more than enough for you.

And then when the battery reaches the end of its lifespan, you can dispose of the battery safety and replace. You don't have to replace the mod.

Just an idea though.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Always the OBS Cube. 3000mah internal battery. Keep in mind that its just a battery either way. Dont want to remove your battery,then dont. Just charge it like you would if it was an internal lipo. I have a bunch of DNA mods and I never remove batteries from them. I do trust there charging circuts more than most thou

Reactions: Jebbn

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
It seems most of the choices are less MaH than the iS 40 or just a little more for a lot more money.

PMing with member Jefsview and he reminded me of the Innokin MVP 4.0. 4500 battery for only about
$13 more than the 2600 iS 40. Unless someone talks me out of it I am leaning towards those. Also comes with Fastcharge too! I think they have made a version of it almost as long as they have made iSticks.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: jefsview

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
It seems most of the choices are less MaH than the iS 40 or just a little more for a lot more money.

PMing with member Jefsview and he reminded me of the Innokin MVP 4.0. 4500 battery for only about
$13 more than the 2600 iS 40. Unless someone talks me out of it I am leaning towards those. Also comes with Fastcharge too! I think they have made a version of it almost as long as they have made iSticks.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
Actually a great little mod, just gets forgotten amongst all the new stuff. Thinking you'll be happy with it.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Hi Bruce! Sorry to hear that your mods are being destroyed by the Florida climate. Rather than buying cheap, disposable ones, how about trying a durable one? The Aegis Mini is resistant to water, dust, and impact.

Less battery than a iS 40 and twice as expensive, I pass.

The MVP has 2x the battery of the Aegis for $10 Less.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

• Winner
Reactions: AngeNZ

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
I received the new Eleaf iStick Rim for review just the other day. It is very good, biggish, powerful, 3000mAh internal battery, has some weight to it, Melo 5 tank with mesh coils. Release date is 7th May I think.

PS it came with a plain acrylic "glass" too.

An advance peek - ( my image, not official)

istickrim_hand1_med.jpg

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Well I have an order into MyFreedomSmokes for 2 Black MVP 4.0's.

With a coupon and a few redeemed points I got them shipped for $43 each. Heck, that's only $13 more than the iS 40 that has about half the battery.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for places like MFS who aren't so affected with Shinyitis and will still carry the older, tried but true items. I get both my iS 40's and GS Air coils from them. Good peeps.

Thanks yall.
Bruce in Slocala, Fl

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I received the new Eleaf iStick Rim for review just the other day. It is very good, biggish, powerful, 3000mAh internal battery, has some weight to it, Melo 5 tank with mesh coils. Release date is 7th May I think.

View attachment 812839

That’s a cute little mod!

• Agree
Reactions: AngeNZ

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

View attachment 812839

Nice form factor -- very iStick-ish. Just a shame they finished it off in shiny chrome. :ohmy::(o_O

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Well I have an order into MyFreedomSmokes for 2 Black MVP 4.0's.

With a coupon and a few redeemed points I got them shipped for $43 each. Heck, that's only $13 more than the iS 40 that has about half the battery.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for places like MFS who aren't so affected with Shinyitis and will still carry the older, tried but true items. I get both my iS 40's and GS Air coils from them. Good peeps.

Thanks yall.
Bruce in Slocala, Fl

Battery life for days. I hope you like them, Bruce.

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread