Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hey I found some of what your looking for but not sure if I can post the link for you in the forums.
Links can be posted as long as they are links to e-liquid and not to places that sell "other stuff" that sometime people vape that are illegal in most countries.

Reactions: suprtrkr

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Links can be posted as long as they are links to e-liquid and not to places that sell "other stuff" that sometime people vape that are illegal in most countries.

Thanks for the information but I do not know the vendor or anything about the site or its reputation. I found it looking for what the flavor was he is searching for. I guess I can say to Google Victoria's out of Malaysia to help him find it.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Thanks for the information but I do not know the vendor or anything about the site or its reputation. I found it looking for what the flavor was he is searching for. I guess I can say to Google Victoria's out of Malaysia to help him find it.
That site looks good as far as selling eliquid and not "other stuff". VictoriaVapors

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
That site looks good as far as selling eliquid and not "other stuff". E-liquid / E-Juice

Well since you found it with my hints that should suffice! As I said I only found it because i was curious what Yakult was and as I said it does not sound like something I would want to vape myself but to each his own! Took me months just to find a flavor other than Tobacco I could actually vape! :thumbs:

Reactions: Susan~S
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread