Any others using additional tools to quit smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplepeeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2014
Syracuse, NY
After 30 years of smoking I had a really hard time quitting. Smoking was part of me and who I was. Even though I'd switched to vaping I still didn't feel satisfied. For that first month I was really depressed and wanted to sleep all the time. Sleeping meant less time to think about smoking. At one point I was going to bed at 8, just so I could turn the brain off.

I really didn't have trouble with cravings just missed the habit of smoking. :(

Looking around on boob tube I found a hypnosis video. I thought what the heck, try it out. Every night before bed, I listen to this gentleman with good ear buds. Most nights, I'm so relaxed that I fall asleep to it. I swear by this and I know it's helped me over the hump!

Finally, after two months, I'm happy again and feel satisfied. I'm eating better, sleeping better and working out every day in the gym. Also, now that I'm hooked up with good e-products, I'm really excited about vaping and never imagined how pleasurable it can be. :D
If you too need some extra help, give it a try. It sure can't hurt:2cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMy4krMipHQ

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
I have always had trouble sleeping but the winter is the worst for depression and anxiety. Even when I was a smoker it was very hard for me to get out of bed once I finally got to sleep in January & February. This was my first winter as a non-smoker in more than 30 years. I don't think it was any worse than before other than I didn't get sick from standing out in the cold smoking. I guess that actually makes it better! I still hate the month of February, though and am counting down the days until we can retire and move south of I-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread