Any recommendations on current accurate ohm reader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Although it's pretty much impossible to find a chip that's not Chinese, there are ohm/build boxes made, and more importantly, supported, in the US - by USA ohm meters.

"Guaranteed not Dead On Arrival since these are built in house and fully tested before shipping out. If any problems, contact us within 30-day from arriving to further assist. If manufacturer (Sunnyvaping) defect, will be replaced no charge."

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Although it's pretty much impossible to find a chip that's not Chinese, there are ohm/build boxes made, and more importantly, supported, in the US - by USA ohm meters.

"Guaranteed not Dead On Arrival since these are built in house and fully tested before shipping out. If any problems, contact us within 30-day from arriving to further assist. If manufacturer (Sunnyvaping) defect, will be replaced no charge."

I recently bought one of those and am very pleased with it.

GeorgeWachsmuth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Riverhead, NY, USA

Wow...that's a great site!

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
These are the only build box I recommend - without reservation. I bought several as Christmas gifts for vaping friends (and a few for myself), back when they were still Sunny vaping... all are still going strong.
One was left on a boat for 4 months with cheap, corroding alkaline cells in it... cleaned out the potassium carbonate schmutz, tossed in a few Duracells - good as new. ;-)

SintheticKarma

Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Houston, TX, USA

I agree with everyone else, these are worth every penny. They read to the thousandths of a ohm. Considerably more accurate than most and well built. I love mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread