Any smok reseller or store owner sell SMOK here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
i have a few question to ask, when customer bought a lemon smok (POD, tank) from you or your shop, what will you do ? exchange, ignore or ???
cause i bought SMOK trinity ALPHA from local official SMOK shop, it died in the box and they refuse to honor warranty .....
So I contacted SMOKTECH directly and they told me there is NO WARRANTY for SMOK POD, tank and COIL, so what would you guy do if there is faulty unit ? absorb it as shop lose ?
i find it really weird, ZERO warranty for electronic device.
just want to know how SMOK treat their end user n dealer.
smok no warranty.png

Brand hater pls stay away, not flaming, rant or hate thread, just want to know, how it work.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
If I'm correct most of the vape brands give you at least 3 months or more warranty someone will correct me wrong..
But when I bought my ijust 3 from eleaf them selfs, they gave me 3 months warranty.
This is what i thought too, if i buy from local re-seller, they will at least give me exchange or refund, but in SMOK official STORE, they told me NO WARRANTY ....
wondering who baring that extra warranty ...

• Optimistic

Kjep

Apr 3, 2019
I
This is what i thought too, if i buy from local re-seller, they will at least give me exchange or refund, but in SMOK official STORE, they told me NO WARRANTY ....
wondering who baring that extra warranty ...
I'm pretty sure the store you bought it from, should be responsible and do something about, if not, then I really don't know.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
We sell very, very few Smok products due to all the returns. We will do an exchange on a defective product if it's less than 30 days old and hasn't been abused/dropped etc...

Our stock these days for Smok is the Nord and a very limited selection of coils for Baby Beast and Prince tanks.

We don't offer any warranty on pods/coils, only the hardware.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Smok gave me a 6 month warranty with my Procolor mod. When it stopped working I contacted them, showed proof of date of purchase and sent it to them. 2 weeks later they sent me a different color Procolor but it worked so I didn't complain.
I originally bought it through Eightvape but Smok covered the warranty.

Last edited:

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
i have a few question to ask, when customer bought a lemon SMOK (POD, Tank) from you or your shop, what will you do ? exchange, ignore or ???
cause i bought SMOK trinity ALPHA from local official SMOK shop, it died in the box and they refuse to honor warranty .....
So I contacted SMOKTECH directly and they told me there is NO WARRANTY for SMOK POD, TANK and COIL, so what would you guy do if there is faulty unit ? absorb it as shop lose ?
i find it really weird, ZERO warranty for electronic device.
just want to know how SMOK treat their end user n dealer. View attachment 810761

Brand hater pls stay away, not flaming, rant or hate thread, just want to know, how it work.

I wonder if it was a communication error. Make sure they understand you are talking about a problem with the battery/mod part.

The pods and coils typically aren't warrantied. But the battery/mod is typically warrantied.

Ruben41771

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2019
South Africa, Cape Town
Is the whole pod broken ?
I bought a zeus x and broke with in a month it had 3 months warranty, but the local shop said they dont cover tanks and coils ...
But geekvape china sorted me out.
If the complete pod is broken the shop you bought it from should sort you out, but if its only the tank they wont help you, but sad from smok head office aswell if the whole pod is broken and they wont help you.
Good luck with this

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I wonder if it was a communication error. Make sure they understand you are talking about a problem with the battery/mod part.

The pods and coils typically aren't warrantied. But the battery/mod is typically warrantied.
Thought i was buying complete device ... worst there no POD in the market now, so i just pay for display ?
but no worry on it, thanks to massive Leak (should i call it flood), that devices is DIED now .... 30++ for not even 1 satisfaction fill (i fill it 4 time and it take average 2-3 hour to drain everything out).....

Is the whole pod broken ?
I bought a zeus x and broke with in a month it had 3 months warranty, but the local shop said they dont cover tanks and coils ...
But geekvape china sorted me out.
If the complete pod is broken the shop you bought it from should sort you out, but if its only the tank they wont help you, but sad from smok head office aswell if the whole pod is broken and they wont help you.
Good luck with this
because i bought it from OFFICIAL smok store (means premium prices), if other re-seller or store, i think claiming that faulty device should't be a issue .....

best part they give me USD 20 discount voucher but charge me USD 18 shipping, even i set their office address as my delivery add, i still need to pay usd 18 for shipping ..... :)
Not more SMOK for me from now.

Last edited:

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
It is in plain print right there on their site "Atomizers, tanks, drip tips, pod and e-liquid are not covered under warranty."

---> SMOK® Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

Seems simple, read warranty info before placing order or buying.

Don't know of anyone that offers warranty on replaceable atomizer heads/coils.

There is a good chance they didn't understand what you're talking about.
" a lemon SMOK (POD, Tank), it died in the box "
Are you talking about the pod itself ( coil, tank, mouthpiece) or the power device/battery that powers the pod/tank?
If the pod/tank is inoperable - no warranty as stated.
If it is the battery/power device they probably didn't understand your complaint.

Last edited:

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
It is in plain print right there on their site "Atomizers, tanks, drip tips, pod and e-liquid are not covered under warranty."

Are you talking about the pod itself ( coil, tank, mouthpiece) or the power device/battery that powers the pod/tank?
If it is the battery/power device they probably didn't understand your complaint.

Even is PODs or cartridge failure is not under warranty but consumer purchase A COMPLETE working DEVICE not Half Device.

it only show how incompetent is SMOK after sales service, they don't bother to read n ask but straight shut you off.

is ok, i learn with small prices, just wondering how reseller/shop guy handle ? they bare everything or special treatment from SMOK.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018

after i posting here, now i receive another reply from SMOK, by blaming me USING FAULTY CARTRIDGE that cause MOD fail ....
By replacing me a new SMOK Alpha Trinity by PAYING USD 18 for shipping, which MEANS i pay USD 50 for trinity alpha or i pay usd 30 for nothing.

• Optimistic

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
after i posting here, now i receive another reply from SMOK, by blaming me USING FAULTY CARTRIDGE that cause MOD fail ....
By replacing me a new SMOK Alpha Trinity by PAYING USD 18 for shipping, which MEANS i pay USD 50 for trinity alpha or i pay usd 30 for nothing.
the new drag pod is out one second

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

Pay USD 30 for nothing and buy something else - don't replace.. just go to FastTech and buy something better.

FastTech has inexpensive shipping.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would move on from this one.

I am also fairly certain that the last place you may find a great warranty is from the Smok store itself. Also, if I read a warranty like that I'm not sure I'd buy anything. If I am understanding you correctly (although I'm not sure I am) if it's the device itself you might want to try again sending a few pics.

Every warranty I have applied, I got a shipping label sent to me, their policies are not good and this tells me probably their products are not good either.

Good luck. Hope you find something that suits you better.

Anna

basilia

Moved On
May 24, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread