Any "Smoke to live" users here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaspar74

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Ma
Hi all. I'm new to vaping and am currently using the smoke to live brand e cig. It was bought at local mall kiosk by my GF. Is anyone else using it or had used it and what were your experiences? I enjoy vaping but after reading this forum I feel like I'm missing out and this equipment is junk.

Thoughts? Upgrade options? Suggestions?
Thanks.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Without even asking what you paid, the equipment you purchased at the mall was undoubtedly over priced, but at least you found that you enjoy vaping. The suggestions and recommendations you get here will be for much better equipment and much better priced.
A couple examples for a starter:
The ecig granddaddy
Vapor4Life Electronic Cigarettes

Good luck, and enjoy your journey. :)

Last edited:

Gaspar74

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Ma
Without even asking what you paid, the equipment you purchased at the mall was undoubtedly over priced, but at least you found that you enjoy vaping. The suggestions and recommendations you get here will be for much better equipment and much better priced.
A couple examples for a starter:
The ecig granddaddy
Vapor4Life Electronic Cigarettes

Good luck, and enjoy your journey. :)
I forgot to mention that I also have an old kit from my first attempt years ago 2009~ and it is a vapor for life kit. I have one battery and a bunch of stale cartomizers.... It is not compatible however with my "smoke to live" kit... Im looking to venture into possibly the Ego twist. But Im not sure if I know exactly what to order. Id like to get a "kit " that has everything I need for good vaping but not break the bank either..

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
My wife uses the ego c twist, and she really likes them. She got 2- 1000ma batts with the charger, and uses the 2Ω SmokTech 510 cartos. The ego twist is a popular s/u for a lot of people.

Maybe someone in Ma. can steer you to a B&M near you to go to and check out some pv's. There are many online stores that carry these.

eGo 650-1100mAh

Ego Stuff

http://www................../E-cig-Kits_c_7.html

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
I forgot to mention that I also have an old kit from my first attempt years ago 2009~ and it is a vapor for life kit. I have one battery and a bunch of stale cartomizers.... It is not compatible however with my "smoke to live" kit... Im looking to venture into possibly the Ego twist. But Im not sure if I know exactly what to order. Id like to get a "kit " that has everything I need for good vaping but not break the bank either..

A eGo-C Twist starter kit will be around $50 USD and the starter kits I personally sell come with: 2x Genuine Joyetech 1000mah eGo-C Twist, 2x CE4 Clearos, 5x Atomizers, 5x Cartridge, 1x USB charger w/ wall adapter, and a User Manual. So, you get 2 complete set ups and a bunch of attys and cartridges.

EDIT: I don't sell on these forums as it's against policy but I believe GotVapes.com sells eGo starter kits.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Just to start with, get two 900mah batteries, and a charger, The ego c's have a 510, and a ego type connection which will give you plenty of options on what you can use. As far as what you will want to begin with, that is a tough one. There are cartos, atomizers, ect. The simplest to me would be a cartomizer, but that's what I am used to using. Since the ego c is a variable volt, I would go with a SmokTech 2.0Ω carto. You can then adjust the voltage to what you like. I would hold off on all the gizmos, and gadgets until you have a better idea of what you like. Hope this helps some.

Reactions: smittytoo

Gaspar74

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Ma
Tanks, above, has the right idea. I tried to run down a s/u like that to link you to, but haven't come up with anything.
I ordered a 650mah Ego C twist a 1000Mah C twist (originals not knock offs) 2 Kanger T3S clearomizers some ejuice and a wall charger and USB charger. Lets see how this goes.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread