any vapers from missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.P

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Mid-Missouri, USA
CASAA press release on proposed FDA regulations: CASAA: FDA regulation of e-cigarettes: huge costs, little or no benefit, says CASAA

Kristin Noll-Marsh‎ We Are CASAA
2 hrs · Antigo, WI ·

MEMBER HELP NEEDED!!!

CASAA has issued a press release regarding the FDA proposed rules. It has been issued through PR Newswire, posted on our blog and (if you are on our email lists) you will soon receive a copy via email.

We need your help to get this press release picked up by news outlets! (Just releasing it through a service - even a good one - doesn't mean it will get picked up by the major news outlets.)

Here is what you can do to help:

• Forward the email (if you are a member - otherwise, forward the link) to your local newspaper editors and news station producers. (We do not have a list - please help us by finding the information yourself.)
  • Post the press release link on the Facebook pages of local and national newspapers and networks (but please do not spam if you see it's already been posted, just comment on the existing link that you'd like to see it reported.)
  • Tweet the link to the press release to local and national newspapers and networks.
  • Post a link to the press release on your Facebook timeline and in vaping groups for them to share.
For those of you chomping at the bit to "do something now," here is your chance!

If you are not a member of CASAA, please join !!
If you are a member of CASAA, please donate !!

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Haven't been on ECF much for a while, but I'm near SGF... Can't wait for Alexander Mundy to have another get together!

Hey there Dale!

I was kinda disappointed at the turnout last time, but would give it a go again. (quantity not quality)
We should probably choose a different location next time, due to the fog we were creating. :laugh:
Do you have any suggestions?

dalelovelace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We could probably find a place outside the Springfield city limits that has a smoking section!

Hey there Dale!

I was kinda disappointed at the turnout last time, but would give it a go again. (quantity not quality)
We should probably choose a different location next time, due to the fog we were creating. :laugh:
Do you have any suggestions?

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
I'm in Dexter Jake. I haven't seen many from MO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in the Bootheel of MO, near AR state line, like 5-8 miles depending on which way ya wanna drive. Born in St. Louis and lived there for a short while. Wouldn't mind living there permanently. Lived in Columbia for about 1 1/2 years, then in Doniphen for about the same but always end up back in the Bootheel where my family is. No real vape shops here, one about 45 minutes away but it's for newbies and their juice is in-house only, very limited. Glad I DIY!
South East Missouri Checking in.

Wow! Finally seeing some southeast MO people in here! i'm about 30 minutes south of Dexter. And yea we only have one VERY tiny vapeshop down this way, selling some whatever eGo/VAMO knockoff hardware and some "passable if you can't wait for shipping" e-liquid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread