• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone bounced back before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

awabi

Jan 12, 2014
Singapore
Hi guys

Just wondering. Anyone of you guys switched back to analogs before?

Thats what happened to me. Got my vape early this year. But after a few weeks, I eventually jumped back to analogs, reason being too diffcult to get supplies, and fear of being caught vaping in public.

Recently however, I decided to get back to vaping, sorta like giving it a second change. Just hope it works this time!:laugh:

CCCCakezilla

Sep 4, 2014
Tennessee
I started vaping last December and it was great. I made a perfect, seamless transition. No cigarettes for about 4 months.

Then I got fed up with lousy tanks and egos. I couldn't go a day without a leak, flood, gurgle or dead coil.

So I gave up and went back to the analogs.

A friend of mine bought his first mechanical mod a couple months back and I was less than impressed. Then came the RDA and I was BLOWN AWAY.

I bought a Panzer clone and a Stillare RDA two weeks ago and haven't looked back since.

It's tough sometimes, but I refuse to give up again.

A couple times. When I switch to analogs, I go hard (almost a pack) and that's usually when I'm around other people, but when I'm by myself, I'll vape. I guess it's the "social pressure" since most of my friends smoke analogs. More and more of them are starting to build their own e-cigs though, so I've been bringing mine along lately.

Piak

Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Saturn
I have never had vapes, so I don't know if this is any relevant to you guys. But at some point for almost a year, I made a complete switch to Nicotine Replacements.

I tried every type possible and found that lozenges (sweets) were my favourite method, because you will always "consume" what the mg rating is on the label. Not so for gum, when you chew Nicotine gum, most times you do not get all the nicotine in the gum. When I started off, the hardest part was not having the kick, but I found that if you catch yourself before the strong desire for nicotine comes in, it was quite manageable.

For example, right after a meal, I will take one lozenge, even before the need to smoke comes in, so then it never comes. I also realised that whenever I have a lozenge in my mouth, the thought of having a cigarette never really comes, it is only when I go a few hours without, then if you offer me a ciggie, i will take it. =D

When I go out drinking, as we all know, it gets really hard, for those times I use the nicotine inhaler, I know I have heard people say those things are useless, but, when you use a brand new refill, you do get quite a hit, what was missing would be sensation of the smoke. And the great part is you do not have to walk out of the club to have a cigarette, heh.

So yes I managed for a while, but then one day there was an island-wide shortage of Lozenges for a few months, then the bouncing back was very very quick.... hahahah.

Seriously I have no idea what the Pharmacies are doing, got business, don't want to do. So now I am doing a lot of reading about vaping, let's see!

Perhaps some of you guys could give the inhaler or gum or if you can find them, the lozenges a try? For when your juice is getting low and you want to ration =) I imagine as long as you still have some juice left to ration, it would prevent you from a complete bounce back like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread