Anyone changed their fire button the Hana Modz clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

USRN2016

Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Laveen - Phoenix Arizona USA
Hello,

I was curious if anyone has changed their fire button on their hana modz dna 30 box? I Hate that tiny button and want to change it. Is this going to be difficult? Anyone have a pic if their Hana mod box with a different fire button? I just think (for me) it's too small and want a bigger button.

Duffloop

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2013
UK
Yeh that little pap is a touch hard on the thumb!

Can't be too hard to swop it.

switch.jpg

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
bull.... to have to do that every 2-3 months! i use mine everyday and it wore out too soon

They shouldn't have to be changed every 2-3 months. Quality Spherical Tactile Switches are available. The C&K KSJ line are good quality switches if you want a direct replacement.

I don't much care for the metal dome so I'm using this one in my build with the Hana style box. It's not a drop in replacement, the hole has to be drilled out just a hair but it's close enough it's an easy job.

Invalid Request

More ideas for switches are also available here with what some are doing for switches when building in that box.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nclosure-looking-tips-tricks-suggestions.html

Basically if you don't mind drilling to widen the hole you've got lots of options all the way up to the bigger horn switches as one has done in the thread linked above. If you don't want to widen the hole the choices are more limited but quality switches are available no matter which way you go.

lithod02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Memphis
I want one like this
12mm Vandal Resistant Switch SPST, Off On | Rapid Online
but they want almost $35 for shipping to US. The flat smooth look is awesome in 12mm, but limited ugh!

They shouldn't have to be changed every 2-3 months. Quality Spherical Tactile Switches are available. The C&K KSJ line are good quality switches if you want a direct replacement.

I don't much care for the metal dome so I'm using this one in my build with the Hana style box. It's not a drop in replacement, the hole has to be drilled out just a hair but it's close enough it's an easy job.

Invalid Request

More ideas for switches are also available here with what some are doing for switches when building in that box.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nclosure-looking-tips-tricks-suggestions.html

Basically if you don't mind drilling to widen the hole you've got lots of options all the way up to the bigger horn switches as one has done in the thread linked above. If you don't want to widen the hole the choices are more limited but quality switches are available no matter which way you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread