902668425a525b2164d464db229c5610.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
No clue what the commercial e-liquid may actually be like. But, based on the label's description ("fried cinnamon dough, with caramel tobacco and Asian pear"), I would start with something like:
-- Churro (Capella) (Flavor West Cinnamon Churro may also work) This is your fried cinnamon dough note.
-- RY4 (choose your preference: something like Hangsen RY3, or RY4; TFA RY4 Double; or maybe Purilum Sweet Tobacco) This will provide your caramel and tobacco notes.
-- Pear (choose your preference: TFA, FlavourArt, Capella, Inawera, all make passable versions) For the pear note. If you want a truer "Asian" pear; maybe add a touch of tart green apple.
If the caramel isn't forward enough; adding a straight caramel may be in order.

Sorry I am no help with percentages; but not knowing what the original tastes like, I don't have a clue where to start. Start at the low end of recommended percentages (like those found on AllTheFlavors, or ELR). As it is always easier to add more rather than take out. Then adjust to your preference.

Just remember to keep it as simple as possible. Extra/unnecessary ingredients are shunned by commercial juice makers, because they do nothing but complicate the manufacturing, and cut into profits. Also, many find an easier time making something that tastes "similar to" the original. Verses trying to make it "exactly the same" as the original. having this particular mindset not only remove the pressure of getting it "perfect." It also can often lead to something that actually tastes "better" to the individual mixer.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread